Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Sup

It's an older photo, but the only one I have on my computer (broken camera). The bright red extends a little below her neck and the purple covers the rest of her chest. She's a Vos Marie Eclectus.

Rosie's not the most sociable; she gets very protective of things she views as hers (including me). She's also very fast. If you blink at the wrong time, she just seems to disappear. She's a little smaller than an amazon, but I'd rather take a bite from a macaw than from her.

She's lazy and picky. She'll eat the food that she wants, but ignore the rest of it. However, if I hand feed her, she'll eat almost anything. She doesn't really "play" either. However, turn on a vacuum and she rushes to her water dish to take a bath.

She also knows who's in charge (hint, not the humans) and will whistle when she wants something, or scream if we're too slow to get it for her.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    big lovely bird.
    I can't say if she's really huge or the close-up is really close; either way she sounds adorable, I hope she has enough space to fly? My finches are like 20x smaller and I feel that my room is not enough for them :S

Quote Originally Posted by Maledictum View Post
    I can't say if she's really huge or the close-up is really close; either way she sounds adorable, I hope she has enough space to fly? My finches are like 20x smaller and I feel that my room is not enough for them :S
    Head head to tail, she's a little over a foot (~30 cm). We keep her clipped because we've heard of other eclectus attacking smaller birds and don't want to take a risk with our cockatiels. She has enough of her flight feathers that she can safely "glide", but not enough to take off in full flight.

The only time that she is really locked up is at night when she's (supposed to be) sleeping, early morning for her breakfast, or if she gets tired during the day (yawning, sitting with her eye's closed, etc).

Abby and Dill

Buddy

Tubbles McFattykins

Bruce the Dragonscale Betta

Spike the Yellow-Bellied Slider

Tootsie the Dove

Reef Tank

Wicket

Star

Chica

Dumah

And one more cat that I don't have a picture of because he's damn impossible to get a photo of.

I haz a kitteh!!!!

Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

My pet rock Sam :]
    What does it eat? I want to get one but I hear they are to much responsibility : /

My kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post

It's an older photo, but the only one I have on my computer (broken camera). The bright red extends a little below her neck and the purple covers the rest of her chest. She's a Vos Marie Eclectus.

Rosie's not the most sociable; she gets very protective of things she views as hers (including me). She's also very fast. If you blink at the wrong time, she just seems to disappear. She's a little smaller than an amazon, but I'd rather take a bite from a macaw than from her.

She's lazy and picky. She'll eat the food that she wants, but ignore the rest of it. However, if I hand feed her, she'll eat almost anything. She doesn't really "play" either. However, turn on a vacuum and she rushes to her water dish to take a bath.

She also knows who's in charge (hint, not the humans) and will whistle when she wants something, or scream if we're too slow to get it for her.
    Oh gosh I want one so bad. So jealous!

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Had to edit my pics to be a bit smaller for the forum

ANYWAY! Here we are!

Chester likes to frag people in COD4 on Xbox.

Jenna was the best dog ever! I miss her so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Skelington's hound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scruffy, my mini schnauzer.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Posted our old dog earlier in this thread, but sadly he got put down due to epilepsy

However, here's our new youngster Border Collie!

He's called Jasu (which is a nickname based on the finnish version of Charlie Brown!).
    Smart and handsome lil' fella he is!

Deleted
    Me with my mother's chihuahua a little over a year ago (xD she was only a few weeks old then but she's just as small now):

At first, I was like, "Wtf is that?!", but then I learned to love the little rodent. >x3
    No pics of my cat. *shame*

This is Bella(I didn't name her the shelter did <.<) who i adopted from the shelter last summer. Shes a very loving dog but always wants you to pet her. If you stop she will use her paw to drag your hand to her back so you will keep petting her.
    Yep

15+ Year Old Account

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted

Behold, Caddie the horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanthur View Post

Her name is Mattie. She's an awesome cat. She fetches, like a dog!
    My cat looks just like that(besides she has emerald green eyes) her name is Malibu and she fetches and catches too!!!

My cat, her name is Snickers. I like to think of her as a petite cat :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TtCLt
    ohmygodwhatarethose? their eyes, they look like their almost staring through youbut their cute

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Meow!

My cat.. he likes to eat.. and sleep.. and that's pretty much it ;o
    looks like the saying atleast as a caption, "Whose awesome, YOUR AWESOME"
    just.. fits perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    ohmygodwhatarethose? their eyes, they look like their almost staring through youbut their cute
    They're Sugar Gliders. Cute, but expensive, pets. They're not really the greatest of pets for everyone, but if you can spend the money on the things they need, and dedicate a few hours a day to spending time with your sugar glider, they can be interesting, rewarding pets.