Mage spell: Time travel

Mages should have a spell called time travel so that if the raid is wiping they go back 5 minutes and add extra dps to the group. then they come back and all the raid members who died wake up and the boss just falls over dead. That would be awesome.

Deleted
    I think that would be too overpowered. Blizz would most possibly never make this.
    Anyway, try the offical WoW forums, that is where Blizz is lurking, not here on mmo-champ

Mages are OP enough, I dont wanna get discriminated against anymore!

Make it a guild perk
    My PC: | AMD A8-3870 Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz | 4GB Corsair Dominator-GT1600 MHz | Biostar A55MH| Logisys 330W | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit |

10+ Year Old Account
    If that existed, the game would break in half. Mages would be wandering around from 5 minutes in the future

Time Travel..that will be sooooooo OP.

New Arcane Mage Spell:

Nether Vortex:
    Erm... (insert tooltip here)
    ...like a DoT or something. Arcane is not as dynamic as frost or fire..maybe giving Arcane something other than the 3 spells we use would make it more interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by cookiesncreme View Post
    Time Travel..that will be sooooooo OP.

New Arcane Mage Spell:

Nether Vortex:
    Erm... (insert tooltip here)
    ...like a DoT or something. Arcane is not as dynamic as frost or fire..maybe giving Arcane something other than the 3 spells we use would make it more interesting..
    You mean like giving them a few cooldowns they can manage? Like one to make a spell instant, another to increase the damage of the spell but increase mana cost too so it isn't too op and another one to increase spell power...we could just integrate that into the mana gem. and we also could encourage them to actually use those cooldowns by giving them a buff after using them ... Oh wait...

To come back to the topic: But only if paladins can summon a Naaru for aid which hits like the whale shark
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    how would you like to see this made real, its an pretty awesome idea.. but the game is in realtime for us.. how would you go back lets say 5 min? would everyone on your server go back 5 minutes in time.. and how many people would play a mage.. thus we could travel back to the time where wow was just starting.. :P and then if they say only your surroundings like 10 yards or perhaps 25 yards max.. you could camp the offending pvp'er.. or kill the mob that drops your item. or rep or what ever possible way .. lets say you wont die anymore in pvp because you can go back before you are killed to stand prepared for the attack! or go invi if you really don't like it.

the idea is good.. but the side effects are overwhelming!

Deleted
    The idea made me giggle, but you'd have to have it named something more mysterious like Quantum Leap :P

But cant you see the fatal flaw in this?? If you go back in time, and you run in to your past self, you would see each other, and your brains would just melt and explode at the same time.

Harry Potter taught me that yo.

Deleted
    You mean like giving them a few cooldowns they can manage? Like one to make a spell instant, another to increase the damage of the spell but increase mana cost too so it isn't too op and another one to increase spell power...we could just integrate that into the mana gem. and we also could encourage them to actually use those cooldowns by giving them a buff after using them ... Oh wait...
    You forgot Time Warp xDDD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Funniest thing I've read for a while, made me laugh, good job!

15+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People reacting normaly and giving feedback to a spell that would kill a boss and ress the whole raid on use.

derp?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbell View Post
    ITT: People reacting normaly and giving feedback to a spell that would kill a boss and ress the whole raid on use.

derp?
    I was beginningto think i had gone mad until you said this ty very much I was like are they serious?
    85 priest working on my dk next