Thread: power aura help

power aura help

Ok. Well i know this is probaly not the right spot for help for an addon but seeing it's druid set up i'm trying to get figured who better to ask than my fellow druids. I'm sorry for any miss spelling or inproper grammer.

So the thing is i suck with power aura's tryed watching some guides and looking up some imports and cant find what i'm looking for. So i'm asking for some help with maybe imports if you have them already or some walk through i've not seen.

Now for what i'm trying to do with it.

I'm wanting stuff to show up off cooldown. Like when mangle comes off cool down or when berserk procs want a mangle icon to pop up. I'm also wanting it to show lacerate stacks and when the crit buff from pulverize is about up like the icon of pulverize has a count down number on it. Sorta how FBN has for cat bleeds. I saw a balance druid vid on youtube but i cant find it or i would link how it sorta looked like for balance.

lol i cant even get the ingame icons to show up for spells. i can on one thing but i imported it and it works i tryed coppying it and just doing diff spell names but they wont work at all.

Deleted
    I would suggest resting your wow files to fix the the in-game icons problem if you have tried everything else.

for the addon side of the post i would suggest getting druid focus for bleed timers, combo point tracking, lacerate stacks. it doesn't track berserk but sexy cooldown or omniCC will help you check for when its off cool down.

ok thanks i'll have to figure out how to reset the files. i'll try pieceing some addons together i just liked how this one vid showed power arua set up.

Woot found the vid for a semi set up of how i'm trying to set up bear ui for the power aura part at least.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrFLUFWDRg

That's my vid -- I've built a later one post-Cata launch (actually a bunch of them) linked in my sig as well. In the PoV thread, I linked an export of my auras and a description of how to use them:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post9927133

For feral purposes, no reason you couldn't use the same aura I use for say Moonfire to track Rip (just edit the aura and type in Rip where I have Moonfire). Also no reason you couldn't track a cooldown like Mangle by editing my Starsurge aura and typing Mangle where I have Starsurge. Etc., etc.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

yeah thanks i've been working on it alittle bit. i've been doing as you said and changeing names around some. Atm I have it tracking my lacerate stacks, pulverize buff and I have it showing when mangle is able to be used also showing maul when over 50 rage so i dont have to watch rage as much. well gonna check out your exports and see if i can get them to work better than what i have thanks for help once again.