Thread: Leveling Spec

Leveling Spec

So what's the easiest spec to level up as?

I've heard blood is best *
    Last edited by Morbiid; 2010-12-23 at 07:27 PM.

Blood was best thought as its a tanking spec now it's different. Frost is also great for leveling.

Deleted
    Agree with Frost.

Deleted
    I find frost is nice, im just always in blood presence for levelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Spec for questing and such; have Blood as your OS so you can tank the dungeons when you have quests for them.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Frost spec is really nice for leveling, just jump into bloodspec to have a bit more survival against bigger group of mobs when you pull more then one add at a time.

Deleted
    Well... unholy and blood pres is decent, i did that 80-85 without any probs (Did it in 14-15hours with downtime)

I loved leveling as Unholy, not so lonely with Pebblebender as a pet 8)

I think I will be leveling frost when I finally decide to jump on the train, Is blood pres good to use for frost DPS while leveling?

I'm leveling Unholy and loving it. It seems a lot easier with a pet to me.

If your class has a tanking spec then there is really no reason to level as anything other than that. I've leveled a Prot Warrior, Prot Paladin and Blood DK to 85(going to work on my Bear Druid at some point, but been having so much fun on my Warrior since I swapped to Arms that it's on the back burner) and being able to pull seven-eight mobs at a time with no downtime trumps being able to kill one mob at a time faster.

Even more so if you're talking about a fresh DK. I imagine the Cataclysm changes to Blood have made it pretty lol to pull 10+ mobs at a time in Outlands and Northrend.

Well frost is taking quite too much damage and thus has downtime. For me unholy was easier
    Ofc blood in instances for fast queue