Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why can i no longer initiate party kicks?

I haven't kicked anyone in days why can i not kick this fail healer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be one of many reasons.
    One you could of kicked someone else in the same run.
    Two not enough time has passed since you got into the dungeon.
    Three ??
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    you could of kicked someone else in the same run.
    I'm guessing it is this one. Either that or Blizzard doesn't like you and doesn't want you removing people the group. Have you kicked a lot of people from groups in the past?

I'm guessing what you did was spam the "Vote To Kick" button while you were still "In Combat or Shortly After Combat."
    I had the same issue the other day.

For whatever reason, Blizzard's servers register these failed attempts at initiating Kicks the same way they handle successful initiations, so you get locked out after like 3-5 attempts.
    It's really unfortunate when you actually need to replace someone 'cause they're AFK for repeatedly causing wipes =/

I think they should not allow people to kick but instead make it so there is not a debuff for leaving. This way no more QQ about being kicked and people won't QQ about how they have to group with dumb people.

I've been able to remove three people from the same run, so I think it has to do with how often you kick people. I rarely ever initiate kicks, so my ability to kick people is probably not limited, because it knows I only initiate kicks for people that deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    I've been able to remove three people from the same run, so I think it has to do with how often you kick people. I rarely ever initiate kicks, so my ability to kick people is probably not limited, because it knows I only initiate kicks for people that deserve it.
    You kicked three people in the same run, and they all deserved it... yeah, right.

Deleted
    Stop vote kicking everybody you see, if you really hate people that much in PuGs then go with people you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Yai View Post
    You kicked three people in the same run, and they all deserved it... yeah, right.
    Bad DPS, d-bag dps and a bad tank. Yes they all deserve it. Unlike what you think, I don't just kick people for kicks, pun intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd personally be "vote kicking" the newb whos AFK to post on the forums about why he can't "vote kick"

I Initiate it when people deserve it as well... people on my battlegroup are just stupid

15+ Year Old Account
    Bad DPS, d-bag dps and a bad tank. Yes they all deserve it. Unlike what you think, I don't just kick people for kicks, pun intended.
    You did just call attention to your own pun, so I am going to assume you are, for lack of a better word, a douche.

Deleted
    Everybody cannot play on your level if you want to have a great and succeful dunegon farming runs. As somebody said earlier run with people you trust and that you know are good. And if your really smart you got them on skype.
    But if you cannot do that learn the people you group with to play instead of kicking them but this is up to you, I dont know how selfish you are.

Deleted
    If you're seen to be vote-kicking an disproportionate amount of times (i.e. Vote kicking on 75% of the groups you are in) I'm pretty sure it's flagged by Blizzard and prevents you from initiating kicks again for an undisclosed period of time.
    If that's correct, then it's probably in place to stop people vote-kicking unfairly due to being completely intolerant or trying to balance the group in their favour (for better chance on winning particular drops etc)

I'm not 100% certain that's the case, but I'm sure I remember reading something along those lines a few months back.

15+ Year Old Account
    but ur all in a huff about not being able to kick someone out so u come make a thread asking why bc its that important to you that u kick yet another person...i dont think i've ever initiated a votekick yet, maye if someone is a dbag i will vote yes if someone else initiates it. you seem like a shoot first take names later type of person......u suck

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    but ur all in a huff about not being able to kick someone out so u come make a thread asking why bc its that important to you that u kick yet another person...i dont think i've ever initiated a votekick yet, maye if someone is a dbag i will vote yes if someone else initiates it. you seem like a shoot first take names later type of person......u suck
    Your reading comprehension skills are not quite there, or else you would know that I am not the topic starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Could be one of many reasons.
    One you could of kicked someone else in the same run.
    Two not enough time has passed since you got into the dungeon.
    Three ??
    three. The same person has been kicked too many times.

i dotn know why but you can only be vote kicked so many times before it blocks it for a while..(dont ask why I know this... LOL)
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    three. The same person has been kicked too many times.

i dotn know why but you can only be vote kicked so many times before it blocks it for a while..(dont ask why I know this... LOL)
    I think you've got this the wrong way round. Like I mentioned above, I'm pretty sure if you initiate the kick too many times you're prevented from kicking again for a set period of time/number of groups

Thank you for the insight

Quote Originally Posted by frownface2000 View Post
    I'm guessing what you did was spam the "Vote To Kick" button while you were still "In Combat or Shortly After Combat."
    I had the same issue the other day.

For whatever reason, Blizzard's servers register these failed attempts at initiating Kicks the same way they handle successful initiations, so you get locked out after like 3-5 attempts.
    It's really unfortunate when you actually need to replace someone 'cause they're AFK for repeatedly causing wipes =/
    THIS.

Leveling shaman as healer, heirloom rogue is not doing anything but /following me when I get him stuck he corrects it, we wipe; he runs back and still doesnt think he should help so we can beat this, cant kick him either cause the group did that already once before I joined on him but without /ignoring him so he instantly got back invited into the group.
    FFFFFFFUUU-