Smile (Lore) Human Druids?

This makes a lot of sense having human druid's because in the worgen starting zone before you were bitten and you were a human you could be a druid.. So can someone please tell me why we can't have human druid's lore wise?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it was exactly like that.

Nelves taught druidism to the Worgen/Gilneans - well after the Greymane Wall was erected (I'd assume).

Being that Greymane didn't want to associate himself with the alliance after the 2nd war - I doubt he'd want to share that knowledge with them.

Gilneans became druids out of desperation. They had no contact with the outside world and crops just weren't growing.

Beyond that, worgen druid (if you take humans out of the picture entirely) make perfect sense. Worgen is a druid form, technically,

Blood elf druids would come before human druids, trust me.

No but there is lore for Draenie Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123 View Post
    This makes a lot of sense having human druid's because in the worgen starting zone before you were bitten and you were a human you could be a druid.. So can someone please tell me why we can't have human druid's lore wise?
    Not really, you're assuming that if you teach one human druidism then they should all have that ability. The gilneans were taught druidism, not the humans from stormwind. So yes are humans capable of being druids? Sure, but are the humans that we play currently able to become druids? No they haven't learned it yet. Stormwind humans =/= Gilnean humans. "Realistically" all races can become all classes (even undead druids) given enough time i assume, i mean after all we play in a world of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    No but there is lore for Draenie Druids.
    Please tell me, where?

And if you reference the Lost Ones in Zangarmarsh that worship the arakkoa because they think the Light abandoned them... no.

I believe the druids among the Gilneans, pre-curse, are not true druids. They are nature mages with no access to the emerald dream. Though the bit between the curse and getting control is a bit vague there. The idea is that those humans at least are not actual druids, just for game purposes.

Then again if you go to Hyjal you do find a human druid there too at the shrine of Goldrin. Thought perhaps gilnean, but the voice is stormwind human.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    Gilneans became druids out of desperation. They had no contact with the outside world and crops just weren't growing.

Beyond that, worgen druid (if you take humans out of the picture entirely) make perfect sense. Worgen is a druid form, technically,

Blood elf druids would come before human druids, trust me.
    Wasnt worgen summoned from another world by Arugal? What did i miss? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Meezh View Post
    What you missed was the entire worgen starting zone, apparently... :P Go play that. And if you did already... well, do it again. And read the quests this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meezh View Post
    Arugal found a way to open the emerald dream where those worgen were being held
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life