credits goes to zeila8.

you mist be level 81

taken from this thread

petopia

the pet skin is the black gem kitty

gem kitty

have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    yup. but its hard to find ppl who is willing to go through this much trouble for a tame. same applies for chromaggus.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhara View Post
    yup. but its hard to find ppl who is willing to go through this much trouble for a tame. same applies for chromaggus.

hard time are more epic than rare tames. Hence why I consider pets like gezzarak, chromaggus, this pets and others which needs either timing or group are more pet that require you to camp for days :P

According to
    Since this thread got necroed, I'll clarify here.

They changed the model on Cata launch. The new skin is the black panther one, just with the red eyes.

IF they hadn't changed the model, I'd be all over this, but with the model change, meh.. I'd rather get the shiney tiger with red eyes from Uldum.
    and
    http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/...=EzsNewPet.jpg
    its not a super cool model anymore

Wow. On the note of boss adds - are Beauty's puppies tameable?
    Last edited by Weerra; 2010-12-24 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Wow. On the note of boss adds - are Beauty's puppies tameable?
    Nope, I just tried that yesterday and they are not unfortunately.

-------------------------------------

Fairly sure that picture is not an accurate representation of the pet. I believe the model of the pet is actually a black panther with red eyes not the gem kitty pictured above.

Deleted
    Yes that is right i tamed one today and i was abit dissapointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Yes that is right i tamed one today and i was abit dissapointed.
    I can imagine.
    Looking from your screenshot, it looks like a regular panther to me.. except of course the glowing eyes.
    Which is kinda meh, considering how much trouble you need to go through to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    I can imagine.
    Looking from your screenshot, it looks like a regular panther to me.. except of course the glowing eyes.
    Which is kinda meh, considering how much trouble you need to go through to get it.
    Agreed. Having looked at the original thread there are more people advising that its just a regular panther with red eyes. This really sucks as i want a cool looking pet to raid with as SV. Will have to stick to my Ghost Wolf for now =0/

Deleted
    Chromagus is tameable :O?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    Chromagus is tameable :O?
    Oh yeah. Since patch 4.0.3 he was tameable, even got him before cataclysm came out.
    Awesome looking pet, a must have, even if its just to sit in Org/SW and look cool with your spiky corehound.

What? That... that just sucks. I was excited as hell to finally get that type of cat, and they do that... Been wanting that model since I first saw it.

It's lame that they change the model. I want my robokitty!

I got my Chromaggus the day he was tamable. Took a guild group (thanks guys) in there and cleared the instance. It was kind of fun everybody said.