Deleted

LFD problem (one or more party members etc)

3 friends and I tried to queue for a normal cata dungeon last night and repeatedly got the "one or more party members..." requirement message. But the circumstances don't make sense.

So, all four of us are 85 and gearing up. Between us only Vortex Pinnacle was showing no "x must increase ilvl" or "x must discover entrance". Now, we have actually been running Vortex Pinnacle a few nights this week for the daily JP, no problems there.

Someone says how about the remaining two people who hadn't done it at the time of this conversation go and discover the Stonecore entrance. So we do.

Then we queue and get the above problem. We check non-random list where you can see what each party member requires to get in and we can see that in theory we can do either Stonecore or Vortex. We try again with the random, same message. Now try to be clever and think the only change we made was to add Stonecore to the list of possibilities so we try a non random queue and BAM straight into the queue (and we drop before the dungeon group found message comes up). Same test for Vortex, same result, no problems.

Try a random dungeon queue and same message.

TL;DR Same group of people can queue manually for a dungeon but cannot queue for them via random.

Any ideas? Or any one else experience the same?

LFD is buggy for me too. It keeps telling me that I don't meet the requirements to queue for a random dungeon, but it has no problems queueing me for specific dungeons. I've only discovered two dungeons, so it's weird that I can queue specifically for both, but not as randoms.

Deleted
    About first part - Apparently items in your backpack count towards ilvl >.> Perhaps earlier some of you had more of higher ilvl items in their backpacks ? For example crafted ones if were leveling crafting profession ?
    Also I didn't belive they do count unless I've seen with my own eyes, so check by yourself before flaming at me.

About second part with random/specific - no clue whats going on.

Deleted
    Yeah we thought about possible gear items being sold/deleted/banked but I would have expected the dungeon to then report unable to join as ilvl too low. No-one could think of any items they had replaced since our last run though.

The matter is further complicated when we find we can actually get into the dungeons by chosing them non-randomly.