Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My christmas will be spent not alone this year.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas lad...

I will be alone as well this christmas since the misses is away in drug rehab getting her life sorted proper, but I've come to realize that there is alot worse things than loneliness. Besides Christmas isn't what it used to be since my mom killed herself due to a Heroin OD back in December of 99, when I was 18.

Make the best of your day and try to have a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    never feels like Christmas when your out of your hometown.
    Last edited by Kurokami; 2010-12-25 at 08:52 AM. Reason: messed up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    I'm pretty content this Christmas. I'm relatively alone. Sometimes I miss having many friends, sometimes I even miss having a girlfriend, but I like the comfort of being alone. No fronts are necessary, I don't have to live up to any expectations, it's all so easy. Sex, love, I can live without both for now. Unlike most males I don't put sex on an irrationally high pedestal.

The only time I get down about it is when I see how my old friends are going and living bustling lives, while I'm only just coming out of a bad situation that's taken me a long time to repair. At 22, I'm basically 4 years behind, and screwed for it, but I'll do what I can. The way i see it, if I meet someone along the way, that's fine, but if not, then so be it. Hehe, I better cut off the thoughts there, before they get the better of me and I actually do start missing companionship.
    you might be my soulmate *_* /glomp

hey bud in times like this ur never alone, 40 of vodka shall be ur friend

ship it

Deleted
    Merry Christmas to all alone on the big day.

I'm not alone in terms of the house, but the singleness on Christmas does sting a bit!

I actually wish that I spent this Christmas alone. I don't see it better any other way.

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    I'm pretty content this Christmas. I'm relatively alone. Sometimes I miss having many friends, sometimes I even miss having a girlfriend, but I like the comfort of being alone. No fronts are necessary, I don't have to live up to any expectations, it's all so easy. Sex, love, I can live without both for now. Unlike most males I don't put sex on an irrationally high pedestal.

The only time I get down about it is when I see how my old friends are going and living bustling lives, while I'm only just coming out of a bad situation that's taken me a long time to repair. At 22, I'm basically 4 years behind, and screwed for it, but I'll do what I can. The way i see it, if I meet someone along the way, that's fine, but if not, then so be it. Hehe, I better cut off the thoughts there, before they get the better of me and I actually do start missing companionship.
    Completely Agree. I too have found some strange comfort in being alone.

Deleted
    Merry Christmas from Iraq, I share the sentiment from a "there's nothing I can really do about it" sense. Take care and try to enjoy your day, remember there is always someone in a worse situation than you. I am thankful for what I have and that makes being away from family a little bit easier.

Deleted
    I don't like Holidays, Christmas lost meaning to me long ago, but i am still FORCED to celebrate it... sometimes i wish everyone would just fuck off and go away...

I'd say have fun spending this Christmas alone, you will miss it...

Deleted
    Spending Christmas in Afghanistan, lurking forums, wishing I could play cataclysm. /sadface

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Being alone on Christmas is terrible, but at least you have people to talk to on here right?? ... RIGHT??! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    /hug

you will recive more hugs from me

Don't feel bad if you're alone, stop with the self pity. Being alone doesn't mean you have to feel bad and sad about it, that's only social conditioning talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Puts my hand on your shoulder* You won't be alone, I'm here.

I, for one, get to spend it with my 2 jackass brothers and idiot parents! Yay! But naw, I love them despite how much I want to think I don't.

It sucks to think about it sometimes, I know. The holidays can get a person down.

I can't imagine xmas without friends, it sux... /hug
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

I just turned 20 a month or so ago. One year ago, on November 17, 2009, 3 days after my 19th birthday, my mother, my only parent, passed away from a 20 year battle with cancer. She was undergoing treatment when she was pregnant with me. Her boyfriend didn't want a child, he took off.

This will be my second Christmas without her, and although I'll get to spend a couple hours with my grandma, it will never be the same. I'll go home to an empty apartment, and I will never get to stay up all night wrapping gifts for her again.

I'm not completely alone, I have my grandmother and some cousins, 2 close friends and my boyfriend. Most of them I wont see this year. I'm not alone, far from it, but without my mom, who struggled to give me a good life while getting a bit closer to death each day, holidays always feel lonely, no matter how many people are around me.

I'm not trying to be an attention whore with this post, I don't want pity. I have a lot more than some people do, and I appreciate everyone and everything I get to have in this short life.

Appreciate your parents folks And sorry to everyone who will be spending the holidays truly alone!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

My situation really does suck, but I don't or try not to dwell on it.

I turned 20 on May 15th of this year, two days later me and my other half, or use to be my other half, had our baby boy.

A month later she left me for some other c*nt and has been with various guys since July until now and partying every weekend, and she isn't even letting me see him at all this Christmas. That sucks. I feel ya'/.

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    Nope.... =/
    I love you. <3 My poly amorous girlfriend is spending christmas with the other guy I'm alone too.