Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sauce View Post
    Appropriate for thread:
    Quick destroy that! Its a bannable offense even though I cracked up at it! XD Lol I LOVE that face. XD

Merry Christmas to all lonely people (and all others too ofc! )! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    i spent 8 years alone after i was divorced from my first wife... Best years of my life!!
    My sarcasm radar is not detecting any sarcasm. I'll go ahead and say power to ya brother. The single life can not only be lonely, but awesome aswell!

Same here
    But I'm used to it, haven't celebrated xmas since my parents divorced (been 6years or so).
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Telemanchos

Your never alone as 1000's of nerds logged onto wow right now will tell you!

Unless u play alliance... XD

I need a drink this is depressing

Deleted
    I'm not quite totaly alone, but since not every1 is able to make it, we're not celebrating it anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telemanchos View Post
    Same here
    But I'm used to it, haven't celebrated xmas since my parents divorced (been 6years or so).
    Since I started living on my own (6 years ago) I stopped celebrating X-mas and my own birthday. It doesn't bother me that much, but I would prefer the alternative...
    For the Emperor.

Deleted
    Marry Christmas brother!

Merry christmas for those alone and those with company too!

I'm alone and will be on WoW all of christmas

Deleted
    Hope you can have some fun and get some christmas spirit anyway. Christmas is both the best and worst holiday at the same time, depending on your situation.

Merry Christmas Just don't forget to get your goodies when reset happens!

You're not alone, my girlfriend is out visiting family and I'm stuck at home taking care of the damn animals. Sigh..

Merry Christmas though

Hope you feel better in the New year!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty content this Christmas. I'm relatively alone. Sometimes I miss having many friends, sometimes I even miss having a girlfriend, but I like the comfort of being alone. No fronts are necessary, I don't have to live up to any expectations, it's all so easy. Sex, love, I can live without both for now. Unlike most males I don't put sex on an irrationally high pedestal.

The only time I get down about it is when I see how my old friends are going and living bustling lives, while I'm only just coming out of a bad situation that's taken me a long time to repair. At 22, I'm basically 4 years behind, and screwed for it, but I'll do what I can. The way i see it, if I meet someone along the way, that's fine, but if not, then so be it. Hehe, I better cut off the thoughts there, before they get the better of me and I actually do start missing companionship.
    "The truth, my goal."

Log onto WoW and join the others who will be online heh. Your never alone when your with the heroes of Azeroth! (GOGO Nerd power! )

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    i spent 8 years alone after i was divorced from my first wife... Best years of my life!!
    Made my day!

... forever alone.