Newbie to DK pvp

Hello as the thread suggests I am new to the pvp scene and am planning to use my Deathknight as my pvp toon and was wondering about a few things like what gems to use what compestions work well in arenas and what spec to use, thank you for your time and Merry Christmas!

IMO unholy is still the better pvp spec, as for arenas, what sizes team are you planning for? 2s? 3s? 5s?

Most likely I am gonna start small and find a 2's partner

If you wanting to do 2s or any arena I would have to say unholy if for no other reason than you can't pillar hump a dot. I like 2h frost for pvp but that's for rated bgs

personaly i prefer 2h frost.. shit hurts

Deleted
    go unholy, spec something like 0 8 33 (still can't post links)
    gem/enchant for 195 spell penetration, prioritize haste when it comes to secondary stats.
    a holy pala is a good partner to start with

Deleted
    One word, Blood. I am having great succes in arena/bgs with blood build. I am using dps/pvp gear and with improved blood presence its rly super against melees just spamming rune/death strike.

Deleted
    yeah if the melees you're talking about are dumb enough to keep attacking you once they realize you're stacking vengeance. unholy still is the most reliable pvp spec. sure frost puts out great numbers but once hungering cold is on cd you're pretty defenseless compared to unholy