Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    id say its worse that hes in tier 9 did he take off wow after ToC cause thats sad
    Hey, it's supercool that you're trying to join in on the nub-bashing and all... but jesus. I'm gonna literacy-bash you now, just because i can:

What the fuck does this sentence even mean?

Deleted
    See thats why everybody should "get a guild" - it gives you right for being ignorant in instances when you are failing and you got at least two of your guildies to blame other people for your own mistakes. Next time just get one more person you can trust so roles are switched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantooth View Post
    Hey, it's supercool that you're trying to join in on the nub-bashing and all... but jesus. I'm gonna literacy-bash you now, just because i can:

What the fuck does this sentence even mean?
    If I had to guess...
    "I do not care about my grammar and am happy to display it to the general public. Laziness means I can achieve a higher post count, you know."

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 07:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ithrowmagicz View Post
    Maybe you should learn to heal. Chakra is easy to get, toss a shield on him, and if all goes to hell, guardian spirit and flash heal/holy word:Serenity him (Assuming you use heal chakra). Not that hard. I've healed tanks with less than 95k in heroics.
    That's not the point. By healing these bad kind of tanks you are encouraging that they do not change their play style.

You don't want to encourage baddies, do you?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Well druid tanks are good for spell damage because they can get 10% off spell damage.
    It's actually 18% (12% off of all damage, 6% additional off of spell damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffmstr View Post
    I hope you're kidding. Either that or you're trolling. It is impossible for a tank to even get into heroics with gear that will put him less than 95k health.
    Not really. Plate wearers can purchase cloth, leather, mail, and plate for different slots and cheese the queue requirements. Which explains why you see so many people (mostly plate wearers, since they have the most options) getting into heroics wearing substantially below the minimum requirement.

What Blizzard should have done is metered item level based on appropriate armor type, meaning plate wearers only get credit for item level of plate gear they have for their armor slots.

This happens sometimes, bad tanks really mess up everything.

so you make a thread?
    everyone has had their share of playing with bad players.
    I hope this thread gets locked and you get banned.

I hope you're kidding. Either that or you're trolling. It is impossible for a tank to even get into heroics with gear that will put him less than 95k health. And no, I cannot activate chakra. It will only activate off of heal which is roughly a 2.5 second cast and when the tank is dying it five to eight hits, there is not enough time to cast heal to activate it.
    So again, I hope you're kidding, because if not, you're trolling.
    it's not impossible if he had a whole bunch of up to date dps gear in his bags. the lfd tool doesn't care where the gear is it just counts the best item for each slot and then takes the average.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    It's actually 18% (12% off of all damage, 6% additional off of spell damage.

Not really. Plate wearers can purchase cloth, leather, mail, and plate for different slots and cheese the queue requirements. Which explains why you see so many people (mostly plate wearers, since they have the most options) getting into heroics wearing substantially below the minimum requirement.

What Blizzard should have done is metered item level based on appropriate armor type, meaning plate wearers only get credit for item level of plate gear they have for their armor slots.
    If you were to look at it, Cloth, leather, mail, and plate items of the same ilevel have the same amount of stamina. I dunno if you've noticed clothies running around with the same and sometimes more health then say hunters, in the group with full mail. Even if the tank was in 90% cloth my priest has 105k health unbuffed (I believe he had 98k when I started heroics). With the 15% (more depending on the tank) stam tanks get from speccing into it. It is an impossibility for him to have less than 100k health in a cata heroic with the ilevel requirement.

Deleted
    This is nothing new. It is in no way different than all those DPS trying to skip the queues by registering as a Tank, and try to act as one even though they're wearing full dps gear and spec.

Something similar just happened to me...
    I was tanking and just chatting with some irl friend, going fairly fast thru a normal stonecore no1 died i waited for healer(mana), if i lost aggro i would take care of it in under 3 seconds, blew cds regularly, didnt even make a fuss when dps pulled extra groups almost causing wipes and on the last boss the healer died while i was tanking the boss unshielded i quickly rebirthed and we finished the fight no probs and a nice tanking trink droped that i was looking for... they all needed it and called me a fail tank then did /spit and left... (they never complained once even when i asked if I was going to fast or started marking (which the dps ignored))
    I def wasn't doing my best but I definitely did not deserve that...
    All-in-all LFG is die'n long live guilds!
    *Rant Rant Rant*
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by shammurai91 View Post
    so you make a thread?
    I get banned for sharing a story? How long have you been on these forums? Apparently not long. The title of this thread clearly states what the topic is. If you didn't want to read it, nothing forced you to.

Nothing new to see here folks, move along.

OT: Perhaps you could have told him that he was not geared correctly and offered advice or just left? I personally would have just left immediately upon looking at his gear, but I don't tolerate blatant stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by shammurai91 View Post
    so you make a thread?
    So you stop to read and make a comment?
    everyone has their own reasons for posting and anyone can learn from posts like these
    I hope your comment is overly shunned and you get hit by a car(not really). (see what I did there?)
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post

aside from your math at the top of your post being incorrect ( it is 12% damage reduction, then after it is reduced by 12% it is reduced by 6% if it is spell damage.)

this pretty much screws over holy paladins because there is not enough well itemized plate healing items from quests or dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    So another QQ thread about bad tank pugs? Cool story bro.
    Fûrbs - Troll Druid - Area 52
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%aee/advanced
    Starcaller

Quote Originally Posted by Furb View Post
    So another QQ thread about bad tank pugs? Cool story bro.
    I find a difference between a QQ post and me simply sharing an experience. I was shocked is all, not upset.

If you were to look at it, Cloth, leather, mail, and plate items of the same ilevel have the same amount of stamina. I dunno if you've noticed clothies running around with the same and sometimes more health then say hunters, in the group with full mail. Even if the tank was in 90% cloth my priest has 105k health unbuffed (I believe he had 98k when I started heroics). With the 15% (more depending on the tank) stam tanks get from speccing into it. It is an impossibility for him to have less than 100k health in a cata heroic with the ilevel requirement.
    You missed my point. I wasn't saying the tank was wearing cloth/leather/mail gear, as if he were wearing those items of sufficient item level to qualify then his health wouldn't have been so low. I was saying that he most likely simply purchased items that had sufficient item level by slot to achieve the 329 quota, then wore the best tanking gear he actually had.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulostthegame View Post
    aside from your math at the top of your post being incorrect ( it is 12% damage reduction, then after it is reduced by 12% it is reduced by 6% if it is spell damage.)
    Good catch, mitigation is multiplicative. It would actually be 1- (0.88 x 0.94) = 17.28% reduced damage taken from magic.

I could have stopped reading at "DK" and understood completely.

Seems like there are NO good DK tanks anymore. =/

Quote Originally Posted by litledude View Post
    I got randomed once with a Prot warrior that had less health than the mage in the group.....mostly because he was using a 2 hander and half of his gear was cloth.
    Now this is a troll...

Armory link or it never happened.

I'm just going to close this, as it's just going to incur a long series of cool story posts, and possibly naming/shaming. OP, there are several 'worst experiences in instances' threads that this will fit nicely in.