Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly wouldn't consider the 1996 movie canon. Even if it is, it doesn't feel like it. It's too... Americanized imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I honestly wouldn't consider the 1996 movie canon. Even if it is, it doesn't feel like it. It's too... Americanized imo.
    well thats because if the pilot had been picked up the series wouldve been coproduced in america.

i dont think it was that bad but the 8th doctor is alot better in his other stuff, wouldve really loved to have him back
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that's how it should have ended :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqalmnjAKhA

Why is he always having sex with someone >.< Can't believe rory fell for the whole "melody is a child of the tardis" thing :S
    Who's the other guy?
    Rawr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    sorry i guess i just used radiation as a substitute for what i really meant.

"oh no there is an invisible thing" "holds chest and then falls over".

and while on the topic of regeneration, i just remembered something that kind of destorys a theory a couple people had about john hurt, timelords choose their titles when they are children in school, so theres no way for john hurt to be the first doctor[COLOR="red"]
    you realize that Doctor Who is a Kids show right? We can't have him getting decapitated, or something gruesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    you realize that Doctor Who is a Kids show right? We can't have him getting decapitated, or something gruesome.
    i dont want anything gruesome, just something more interesting.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Well didn't the 4th doctor fall off a radio tower before he regenerated? Although I do like the idea of Matt Smith forcing an explosive regeneration to save people, as long as the sendoff is as good as David Tennant's. That was masterful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    i dont want anything gruesome, just something more interesting.
    It's always interesting, but no blood, and he always gets a final word before the regeneration, except the 7th to 8th who died instantly from a bullet to the chest. Although still no blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Well didn't the 4th doctor fall off a radio tower before he regenerated? Although I do like the idea of Matt Smith forcing an explosive regeneration to save people, as long as the sendoff is as good as David Tennant's. That was masterful.
    i think something like what happened to the 4th doctor would be cool for smith

maybe he just chooses to regenerate? i believe timelords can regenerate simply because they choose to, not often as its sort of is a suicide of that incarnation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    maybe he just chooses to regenerate? i believe timelords can regenerate simply because they choose to, not often as its sort of is a suicide of that incarnation.
    yes, timelords can do that, would certainly be a twist since the doctor doesnt like to choose when and what his regeneration will be like

---------- Post added 2013-06-09 at 10:35 PM ----------

would certainly be cool to see what would make the doctor want to regenerate if he chose to.

10+ Year Old Account
    but the eleventh doctors screwdriver is sleeker O_o
    >.<

also i'm so glad they revamped the tardis again ...the orange tardis looked like a 60's hippy sort of thing >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    >.<

also i'm so glad they revamped the tardis again ...the orange tardis looked like a 60's hippy sort of thing >.<
    just because its bigger doesnt mean it isnt sleeker, the 10th doctor is all cracked and and the top has all those holes

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    just because its bigger doesnt mean it isnt sleeker, the 10th doctor is all cracked and and the top has all those holes
    As someone who owns the current incarnation of the device, I think we can all agree that none of them are what we would define as sleek. The important distinction is in the ability to extend the device for more sonic capacity and ability to stare into it's green glowy data to occupy screen time.

Nothing like popping that bad boy open, flicking your wrist up, and staring at it intently. Going to do it when I get home while I play with my TARDIS that lights up and makes noise.
    BAD WOLF

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the 11th doctor's got a wig.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And the 11th doctor's got a wig.
    i dont see what that has to do with anything

10+ Year Old Account
    so in the god complex was his worst fear what happens in the name of the doctor? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a person he saw, so maybe he saw that guy at the end but I dunno xD Don't think we'll ever know.

Also, got this random line stuck in my head and I'm not sure where from but maybe Doctor Who, possibly said by River Song or Martha.
    "You are going to die, so why not hold on and live a little bit longer"
    Anyone recognize it? xD

is this show still going? haven't seen any new seasons added after s6 on netflix.