Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    kinda, but the doctor didn't actually age in the prison did he? each time he died in there, a new copy of him was created, as he was when he first got there, so while he was in there for b/millions of years, when he left, he had only really aged a few hours right? or did i not understand what happened there?
    its never said how long he was actually in the dial relative to the outside world all we know is ashildr put him in the dial and then sent him to gallifrey which was hidden at the furthest reaches of time. he couldve been in there the whole time or it couldve been just for him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm going to see the christmas special on tuesday in the movie theater. I"m excited to see it on the big screen.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The special was great. Matt Lucas should have been the only companion over Bill. He's like a young, alien version of Wilfred.
    BAD WOLF

im gonna go see it thursday

- - - Updated - - -

and now, for my live reaction to doctor mysterio

ayyyyy joes pizza bada bing bada boom

little goof troops boutta get bamboozled by the doc

electric rope? also dat marvel wall bro i dig it

wot? they know the doctor?

lol they think hes santa

SUPERMAN! THOR~!

radiation poisoning lol

the doctor needs a disco ball on his head so he can be mysterio

magic sun rock

HE FOCKIN ATE ITTTTTT!! THE GOD DAMN DWEEBER FOCKIN ATE THE MAGIC ROCK

annnnnd timeskip

dude straight up lookin like ultimate peter parker

"stimulated day" shit jus got sezualzz

LUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

WOAH! LIZARD DUDE LOWKEY SUSPICIOUS!

~SHOULDAGRAB~

"i clean now??"

THESE MUTHA FOCKAS GOT BRAINZZZ @_@

WOT DA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKK

lizzard bruh got the speedforce runnin through his eyes

is he eating sushi?

lizard dude leakin windex out his nose gross

wooooooooooooooooooooooooot daaaaaaaaaaaa fooooooooooooooooooooooock O_O

this some creepy shit, this some fuckin david lynch shit right here

resistance is futile bruh

did... did surgeons just pop the fuck out the wall? "yes sir, we are ready for to give brain replacement pls"

2spoopy4me

dan dangerous lol wot. LUCAAAAAAAS!

"its not me" orly??

casper got some fuckin moves right here

casper deadass just left the doctor to fend for himself wot the fock

"it will pass" casper gone be out flyin one day he jus gone fall the fuck down get splattered damn.

did this mother fucker just twirl his clothes off???

lol he drank baby formula. im already in love with him

wooooooooooooooooooooooooot??? aw shit caspers girl is the journalist

did the doctor check up on this dweebster his whole fockin loife????

"im in naked hell" LOL bruh got a flotation boner

caspers such a fockin dweebster dude jesus fuck

justice for mister hoffle!!!! @_@

casper gettin fuckin soaked bruh gotta stop bein so thirsty he spillin it all over himself

hes gonna have the doctor watch the baby isnt he

lizard dudes alive?

ewwww like fuckin gushers made out of people

are they ever gonna explain how this dude got with the doctor? lol

THAT LYIN HOE #@_@

theres the lore we were missin!

the doctor hacked pokemon go O_O

"right back at ya"

aw shit its the fockin half heads

awwwwwwwww daaaaaaamn

shit!

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

why doesnt he just grab the girl and fly off?

oh.. he uh, just flew off and left the girl. thats um.. thats one way to do it i guess..

wot o-o

they all ded the end

flotation bonerzzzzz

unit! woop woop

osgood!!

"possibly im not the right person to ask" because he has a comic book heh

when the doctor lays you down with them heavy feels

this was an amazing episode. loved it. not very christmassy but it was quality nonetheless
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    11 wasnt dying. he went up to confront the daleks and before they could kill him gallifrey gave him more regeneration.. stuff as a reward for saving them
    11 outright said he was dying, and not in a "the Doctor lies" sort of way either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    11 outright said he was dying, and not in a "the Doctor lies" sort of way either.
    did he? guess i was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    didn't hate Nardole as much as i expected i would.

Bill seems like a Donna, which might be good or it might be bad. Still havent' seen enough to judge.
    Hi

will the brain peeps being inside of unit and casper still having his powers going to have some sort of impact on series 10s arc? i cant imagine they put that in there just for laughs unless it was a spoof on post credit scenes

Deleted
    11 is the longest incarnation of the doctor having lived for 1193 years, 900 of which were on trenzalore.

the doctor was 907 when he regenerated into 11 and 2,100 when he regenerated into 12.

- - - Updated - - -

11 wasnt dying. he went up to confront the daleks and before they could kill him gallifrey gave him more regeneration.. stuff as a reward for saving them

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know what you guys are on about bills looks hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

how was series 9 about the doctors death? the arc for series 9 was about the hybrid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AxCoMbiZfk

He says he's dying. And that he's dying of old age.
    A time lord regenerates when they die. Not because they are granted another regeneration cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new companion reminds me quite a bit of Ace. Always a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was a good episode. I do think it was a bit corny, but maybe they meant it to be?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

yeah. moffat said he was going for a sort of Christopher reeves type superman in the whoverse.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah. moffat said he was going for a sort of Christopher reeves type superman in the whoverse.
    I think the worst was the effects, some of them were just bad.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    she looks like what you get if donna and rose had a baby together, looks good though a welcome change to miss oswald. just need peter capaldi to regenerate now, hopefully it will be sudden unlike 10/11 where they give you a full seasons warning

Did moffat say that too? I know Justin Whitman said he was playing it a little like Christopher reeves superman and a little like Michael Keaton's batman.

I enjoyed the Christmas episode. Though I feel like The Doctor kind of took side seat in this episode. The TARDIS seemed to take a more back seat. Again I enjoyed it. Loved the angle with the squeaky toy.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the christmas episode. Was just the right mix of silly and light, with a core of real deep sadnes, giving Capaldi a chance to show off his skills.

Love the scene with the Squeeky Toy interogation... Squeeky Toy for new companion?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I really liked the christmas episode. Was just the right mix of silly and light, with a core of real deep sadnes, giving Capaldi a chance to show off his skills.

Love the scene with the Squeeky Toy interogation... Squeeky Toy for new companion?
    I did not think that it was even Christmassy.

Right now I got a girl at work who is watching Doctor Who, she just finished the Robin hood episode and is trying to catch up. She was like "Who is Missy? I feel like I have seen her before." And I am over here just giggling.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-12-29 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I did not think it was not even Christmassy.

Right now I got a girl at work who is watching Doctor Who, she just finished the Robin hood episode and is trying to catch up. She was like "Who is Missy? I feel like I have seen her before." And I am over here just giggling.
    I have no idea what that first line is meant to say... I'm going to assume you're echoing the sentiments of many who said it wasn't very christmassy, for a christmas special. To which my reply is the same as it has been to others...

Fucking good. I don't care what the plot is, as long as the plot is worth watching. I mean, would it REALLY have made the episode THAT much more enjoyable if at the end the new couple had sat down to a christmas dinner? if there had been some decorations hanging in the office block?

Haha good luck not spoiling anything! Just been through that with the 100 and it was ssooo tricky.

Unless of course, you think she meant the actress, and not the character?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I have no idea what that first line is meant to say... I'm going to assume you're echoing the sentiments of many who said it wasn't very christmassy, for a christmas special. To which my reply is the same as it has been to others...

Fucking good. I don't care what the plot is, as long as the plot is worth watching. I mean, would it REALLY have made the episode THAT much more enjoyable if at the end the new couple had sat down to a christmas dinner? if there had been some decorations hanging in the office block?

Haha good luck not spoiling anything! Just been through that with the 100 and it was ssooo tricky.

Unless of course, you think she meant the actress, and not the character?
    I feel a lot of the Christmas episodes were very heavy handed, so it turned out alright.

I think she meant the character. I went through the same thing through Game of Thrones with another friend....man that one was rough.