Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    That brings up a question. If the Doctor put a piano in there, how is it possible he didn't see Missy/Saxon? He is still calling the Master, Missy. So I'm not quite sold on the Missy/Saxon switch.
    It's entirely possible that the master is, as ever, trying to pull one over on the doctor and had somewhere to hide. It's not a likely theory, and being realistic I doubt Saxon is in there at all, but after how obvious it was that some form of the master is in the vault it would be nice to see some kind of plot twist with the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slyphofspace View Post
    Yes there is. Nardole even says "Is that a piano? When did we put a piano in there?"
    Oh yeah... I forgot aboout that. TBh, the theory was debunked by the end of the episode anyway, so I didn't exactly put a lot of thought into it XD.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet the master appearing in the trailer will be like a 5 minute flashback of him regenerating into her or showing how he-she escaped the timewar or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    if nardole turns out to be the doctor, i'l be flippin shit
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I bet the master appearing in the trailer will be like a 5 minute flashback of him regenerating into her or showing how he-she escaped the timewar or something like that.
    Here's the funny thing... They could show a 5 minute clip in the finale of how Simms regenerated into Missy, and I think everyone would be okay with that. It's like when they did that little short just before the 50th, showing how McCann regenerated into The War Doctor.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if nardole turns out to be the doctor, i'l be flippin shit
    Oh goodness me... That would be an amazing twist. I think Nardole would be an amazing Doctor.

Nothing secret about it, baby doll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Oh goodness me... That would be an amazing twist. I think Nardole would be an amazing Doctor.

Nothing secret about it, baby doll.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/nXkdx

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Also how long have they been in the simulation?
    Only this episode. Doctor's blind in "real world", so the Oxygen, and most likely everything else, really happened"
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    I absolutely love Missy, i just don't quite like that Time Lords can change from men to women, and vice versa. I hope we can get Simm back as the Master, and have Missy be some other Time Lord or something. I don't know, lol.
    There was a lot of theories back when we didn't know her identity that she might actually be The Rani, obviously they were dropped after she announced her real identity.

However, the idea that Timelords can change gender has been around since The Doctor's Wife, back in Matt Smith's era, don't see it going away any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if Missy has been the Rani all this time and just been tricking us him? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be one hell of a Bait and Switch.

I love it.

Idk if it's the writing but peter capaldi is right up there in the modern era with eccleston. It's just not as fun to watch as tenant or smtih.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Just saw the episode. I know some people aren't fans of Steven Moffat's storytelling style when it spreads across whole seasons, but I love it, it's a big reason why the Matt/Amy/Rory period is still my favorite. I love the big mysteries, I love the whimsical creepiness, I love the clever ideas. This episode had all that, and I'm curious to see where it goes from here.

I thought the episode was typical Moffat: Too grand and too large a concept. Like, an incoming invasion that created a whole "pocket universe" so to speak by computer simulation?

His episodes always seem overly dramatic. I thought I was watching The DaVinci Code for the first half of it.

Episode 5~

"i want to sex you up man, if we live"

oh shit its a purge planet! morty get out of there!

zombos ! @_@ in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

um ba ba de, um bum ba de, um bu bu bum da de, PRESSURE!

why is nardole such an arse. its like hes some kind of nanny

if i learned anything playing video games its that 80% of the time distress beacons are just free loot in a body bag

feelin like space sound like some hip new drug term, "im woke as fuck bro i feel like space"

facebook status: deadass fam, truly

this fucker gone reach out and do some shit innit

that guy was full of hot air ;P

tell me how im supposed to breath wit no air!~ cant move cant breath wit no air!~

told you homeboy was fuckey!

new outfit montage!!!!

jinkiez

im blue ba ba de ba ba di ba ba de ba ba di ba ba de ba ba di!

you hear the screeching of an owl you hear the wind begin to howl! you know theres zombies on the prowl and its terror time again!

my girl bills fucked up O-O shit this episode is dark

oh shit! he got dem milky crack head eyes @_@

you hear the beating of your heart you know the screamings gonna start! here comes the really scary part! because its terror time again!

how you gonna do your girl like that doc? HOW!??!

they'll take our lives but they'll never take our freedom!

hug time!

hes still blind O_O oh shit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, I was waiting to see you lose your shit at this episode @Immitis. Actually surprised how restrained you were

10+ Year Old Account
    Another strong episode. Peter was great, Bill was great, even Nardole put in some work.

The story was decent, I liked the recurring start of people busting in to ruin Bill's date and the whole "Butterfly effect" thing with Mini Me and the dad from My Parents are Aliens destroying the world not with cruel intent, or with some grand master plan, but simply due to smart phone related glasses destruction and a monster hang over.

Then, what was at best a 6/10 episode shot up to a solid 7.5 maybe 8/10 with that ending. VERY well played, I was genuinely unsure how the Doctor was going to survive that (although the idea that a state of the art research centre would have a dial code block like that is beyond stupid...). I never would have guessed that Bill would sell out the world in order to get the Doctor back his sight, so he could break free with one second to spare. Well played.

Then, next week is a follow up, of sorts... further supporting my theory that the rest of this season is going to be following on this same arc.

It seems when Bill sold the World, the Monks rewrote history so that they'd ALWAYS been in charge (clearly Moffat is a Steve Rogers fan) and Bill is on the run, trying to convince the world that this isn't right and we need to fix it...

And it seems the only way to do so is to kill the person who SOLD the earth... Things don't look great for Bill.

Or the Doctor, who we see getting shot.

Can't wait!

About the latest episode

Was anybody else thinking "mirror"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    About the latest episode

Was anybody else thinking "mirror"?
    Yup... Tbh, there were about a billion solutions. Remote access of the TARDIS being one of them.

The TARDIS being shown to be sentient, and VERY protective of the Doctor is another.

There are a few more, but yeah... Moffat.

Why is no one asking th important question?!?! Is Nardole ok????

Edit: never one. Just watched the trailer for the next episode.
    Last edited by Dasffion; 2017-05-29 at 03:50 AM.