Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Is is just me.... Or is Matt Smiths Doctor a bit of a pedo. he seems to spend an inordinant amount of time talking to young girls

and yeah TOTALLY didn't see that coming at the end... do you think she'll remember him this time round?
    Aren't all girls young to the Doctor? He is over 900 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha fair enough but you know what I meant!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Is is just me.... Or is Matt Smiths Doctor a bit of a pedo. he seems to spend an inordinant amount of time talking to young girls

and yeah TOTALLY didn't see that coming at the end... do you think she'll remember him this time round?
    well he DID runaway with his granddaughter O-O lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account

Though this doctor himself has a 'kiddie' side to him. I think on a certain level a kid might be able to understand him more then an adult would.

But I would like to ask you why you think being on a playground talking to a child would be pedo in nature? There is nothing inherently wrong with it, you just perceive the escalation of it to be bad and not the action that had taken place instead.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Though this doctor himself has a 'kiddie' side to him. I think on a certain level a kid might be able to understand him more then an adult would.

But I would like to ask you why you think being on a playground talking to a child would be pedo in nature? There is nothing inherently wrong with it, you just perceive the escalation of it to be bad and not the action that had taken place instead.
    ^^ definitely a pedo! . its taking so long for new doctor who stuff to come out. same with breaking bad.. how is the last season of dexter coming back before the 2nd half of breaking bad...

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    ^^ definitely a pedo! . its taking so long for new doctor who stuff to come out. same with breaking bad.. how is the last season of dexter coming back before the 2nd half of breaking bad...
    because they are rushing it to see if the good ratings last season of dexter got will stick with it (last season was the most watched season of dexter ever) whether it continues will determin whether they will end the show like they were going to or keep it going longer
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The next Doctor has to be Bruce Forsyth. The man has been around for nearly as long as the Doctor has lived and I think the show would really benefit from some catchphrases.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but if they did go slightly older it would be amazing to see Anthony Head as the doctor. He's completely underrated if you look at his TV work, but his stage acting and lead in Repo should clear up that he has some incredible range and could definitely go super dark.

(though since he's been on the show as a bad guy, probably would never happen and probably shouldn't)
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-03-24 at 01:31 PM.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't think Anthony Head could pull of the silly quirky bits nearly as well as any of the past Doctors.
    Any man that can sing and dance in drag can certainly pull off silly and quirky. Plus we could have our first DW musical episode!

But for a more insightful look at where he could go with silly, would be a lot of his work on Buffy. Though he really would be a pick to make it go much darker with flashes of quizzical whimsy.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Any man that can sing and dance in drag can certainly pull off silly and quirky. Plus we could have our first DW musical episode!

But for a more insightful look at where he could go with silly, would be a lot of his work on Buffy. Though he really would be a pick to make it go much darker with flashes of quizzical whimsy.
    It looks like he has already been in an episode of doctor who before, if they even got it would they just call it a super weird coicendence, ignore it or actually make it a plot in the show?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like he has already been in an episode of doctor who before, if they even got it would they just call it a super weird coicendence, ignore it or actually make it a plot in the show?
    Yes, I mentioned he had been a bad guy on there actually. Played a pretty wicked school principal with some 'secrets'.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    a) I wasn't being serious b) It's not that he's in a playground talking to a kid that's wierd. I'ts the fact that both of his previous companions he's picked up as children...

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but if they did go slightly older it would be amazing to see Anthony Head as the doctor. He's completely underrated if you look at his TV work, but his stage acting and lead in Repo should clear up that he has some incredible range and could definitely go super dark.
    I would actually be alright with this , I loved him in Buffy (mmm Buffy) and he was great in Neverwhere, if they DID decide to go for a slightly more mature Doctor, he would have my vote all the way.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

i heard that robert carlyle was originally going to be the 11th doctor until he took the job on bsg. if he wasnt busy with once upon a time i think he would make a really good doctor

Deleted
    ah what is this shit? new episode on saturday?! im away from thurs-monday and wont be able to watch!

i am very dissapointed!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ah what is this shit? new episode on saturday?! im away from thurs-monday and wont be able to watch!

i am very dissapointed!
    you dont have a dvr?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you dont have a dvr?
    i do not, I have iplayer but I won't have Internet until Tuesday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i do not, I have iplayer but I won't have Internet until Tuesday
    Well, sucks for you

Didn't realise it was coming out so soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i heard that robert carlyle was originally going to be the 11th doctor until he took the job on bsg. if he wasnt busy with once upon a time i think he would make a really good doctor
    Robert Carlyle wasn't on BSG, he was on Stargate Universe AKA: BSG but shit

He would make a fantastic doctor, massively underrated actor is our mister Carlyle, I've seen ALOT of his stuff and he never disappoints.

15+ Year Old Account
    Robert Carlyle wasn't on BSG, he was on Stargate Universe AKA: BSG but shit

He would make a fantastic doctor, massively underrated actor is our mister Carlyle, I've seen ALOT of his stuff and he never disappoints.
    Who would choose rather being the doctor to be on some stargate thing? He must be punished!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would choose rather being the doctor to be on some stargate thing? He must be punished!
    I'm pretty sure it was just rumors about him being up for it...I know he has spoken favorably about the part in the past, but nothing official was ever offered. Since we've brought up such a great actor though, how sick would it be for him to be the doctor and have Johnny Lee Miller be his companion? They could do some radically trippy episodes and some super dark stuff.

It would certainly be interesting.
    BAD WOLF