Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "No. What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
    -- V, V for Vendetta

Sends chills down my spine every time I watch that scene.

"You have to have a lot of balls to play golf the way I do."
    No author, i just love the quote.

Hykkal
    Requiescat in pace (rest in peace)

Ezio Auditore da Firenze: assassins creed 2

“It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.”

Deleted
    "The only difference between me and a madman, is that i am not mad" - Salvador Dali

I present 3 from my favorite movie:

"Little things used to mean so much to Shelly- I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial. "
    "Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die"
    "Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

'Shutting down - Initiating repair' (from Mechwarrior 4)

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mistery
    And today is a gift, Thats why its called a present

Death is the solution to all problems, no man no problem.

Words are stronger than weapons. We wouldn't let our enemies have weapons , why should we let them have words?

Joseph Stalin

CC is the leading cause of global warmining, every time you CC a baby seal dies in Antartica.

^ I invented it.
    Pew pew

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleesox View Post
    "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
    Robert Oppenheimer, Trinity 1945
    Upon witnessing the world's first nuclear test in 1945, he later claimed to have thought of the quotation "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds", verse 32 from Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita.
    just wanted to add, should someone be interested where it is originaly from...

my favourite:
    "By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something." Samwise Gamgee

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."

Deleted
    My own quote, of course! "Boy meets girl, girl beats boy." - True story!

Tremble mortals and despair, doom has come to this world! - Archimonde (after he is summoned into dalaran in WC3)
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Catch you on the flipside.

"The only way for a man to transcend his humanity is to rip off the wings of a god and wear them as his own"
    I wrote that part in a book i'm writing at 4am and sick, ironically enough his was the only part that made sense to the book it's self.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Of course, I have gone mad with power! Have you ever gone mad without power? It's boring! No one ever listens to you!" - EPA chief Russ Cargill "The Simpsons Movie"

"Stress - The confusion created by the mind to override the body's basic desire to choke the living sh!t out of some @$$hole who desperately needs it." - My old bumper sticker

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain

"Sacred cows make the best hamburger." - Mark Twain
    Last edited by Fooliecoolie; 2010-12-28 at 05:06 PM.

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
    -Socrates