Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fluid Death, Tia's Grace, as well as both raiding trinkets have been proven to be better, even with the mastery bonus. The biggest problem with it is that it goes off of spell hit (17%) so it can miss, and even though it has no ICD it doesn't proc all that much. I thought it was going to be better than my Tia's Grace myself until people got to testing it and it just doesn't live up to what it should be...at least I was able to get my money back as I didn't equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pullup View Post
    I have 2 million in my bank,Our guild bank has 41 million gold in it.We ''live'' in our server and pretty much control the economy.
    20k is nothing.
    Keep living this dream, please participate more with useless shit like this.
    back in topic, although the nature damage in the trinket scales with SV mastery still it won't be compared to agi/crit trinket imo, you have to test this trinket in femaledwarf.com.

from Hunter PoV this cost 10k max
    low proc rate working with spell hit ...said enough

10+ Year Old Account
    My hurricane accounts for 5% of my total dps in heroic Throne of the Tides.Here is my armory

In the last boss, with the mega damage buff, i did a 160k proc from this trinket, so it scales with every +dmg buff i have on me, or +%dmg debuff on target.

I expect this trinket to stay in my gear for a long time, as long as i'll get more mastery, this trinket will get better.

My hunter friend told me it was around a 3%-4% dps for him as surv. But he didn't test it a lot. So i guess it's great only for shamies.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2011-01-03 at 06:31 AM.

ok shammy i agree with u but this is the hunter forum mate :_) we all know its better for your class ;S