Reputation Epics

So I was browsing through all the reputation rewards and I noticed somthing, the are not epic leather boots. Now I may have skipped over them because I have been known to be oblivious to certain things but I am pretty sure I did not see any. Can some one tell me why?

Deleted
    There are epic leather boots at Earthen Ring.

You cant expect every slot to have a piece of epic gear from rep rewards. I am only able to get 2 epic rewards, and i got them already. Neck piece and leather waist from Dragonmaw clan

you can get a chest and belt crafted.

Deleted
    There are only certain slots that you can have epics for when it comes to rep rewards. I can get bracers, boots and cloak for my prot warrior, which is quite enough imo. Seeing as how 346s are the new "wotlk epics" in Cata, it's like getting 213s (Naxx25) gear from rep. Be thankful of what you get.

Be happy you got that much, resto shammies get boots as the only pre-raid epic that is worth using (including professions and rep).

*That I've been able to find it's possible I misses something.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    There are only certain slots that you can have epics for when it comes to rep rewards. I can get bracers, boots and cloak for my prot warrior, which is quite enough imo. Seeing as how 346s are the new "wotlk epics" in Cata, it's like getting 213s (Naxx25) gear from rep. Be thankful of what you get.
    Ummm epic rewards from rep were all ilvl 200. If you're gonna bash WotLK then atleast be informed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Rogen View Post
    Ummm epic rewards from rep were all ilvl 200. If you're gonna bash WotLK then atleast be informed.
    I think you failed to comprehend her.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Seeing as how 346s are the new "wotlk epics" in Cata, it's like getting 213s (Naxx25) gear from rep. Be thankful of what you get.
    I think that means being able to get rep epics in Cata like you would have been able to obtain ilvl 213 gear for rep in WoTLK, but does not imply you actually could.

the shield is awesome + u can get the belt and reforge spirit on it and it will be better then any 346 u will fine. also belt buckle a spirit gem in there are your golden .. but otherwise you are right everything else blows

Blizzard has simply changed the color of the text for heroic emblem epics (the previous i200) from purple to blue.

200 ilevel epics were obtainable through heroic grinding via Heroism emblems off every boss. 213 ilevel epics were only available from Valor emblems, from heroic daily and 25-man raids.

This time around ilevel 346 blues are obtainable through heroic grinding via Justice points every boss. 359 ilevel epics are only available from Valor points, from heroic daily and raids.

So in Cataclysm i346 blues are the equivalent to i200 epics. i359 are like i213; you are getting a raid-level piece of gear from reputation - something you could not do in Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not what I was expecting to read. I figured this would be a thread about how the rep epics should be removed because its too casual, etc etc.
    Glad I can remove the palm off my face.

I'm not really sure which epics are where right now, I only just started seriously rep grinding, I only know the Earthen Ring and Therazane vendors properly enough to be of help.

If you can't find something through rep, I'm sure you can get something crafted.

Whats worse is that theres a Caster Leather belt with spirit and haste but oh wow! Theres a caster leather belt with....spirit...and...haste...QQ

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazabucket View Post
    Whats worse is that theres a Caster Leather belt with spirit and haste but oh wow! Theres a caster leather belt with....spirit...and...haste...QQ
    I agree, some of the stats they put on some of these items are mediocre!

I personally think that Blizzard is collosally stupid to put any rep waist/chest considerin they can be crafted.

Tanks are pretty damn well off. (not counting bears). We can obtain 7 epics without buying with valor points and without setting foot in a raid (DKs get 6). We have the cloak, boots and wrist from rep, chest from crafting, shield fromm crafting (which isnt top notch) and belt from crafting, which is admittedly trumped by the 346 item Girdle of the Mountains.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    welfare gear

Deleted
    It's a metaphor, I'm using "like", thus implying it is not the same, but that it can be compared to something else.

I think you fail to notice something...there are 10 and 25 mans in WotLK. Now there is a single tier of raiding, but with heroics. Therefore, you are still getting the same thing. So...359 is in fact 200, which was 10man raid ilevel gear, and was something you could get from Rep in WotLK.

Deleted
    I don't fail to notice anything, I know how it's all set up. But the thing is, you could get ilvl 200 epics from Wrath heroics. You can't get ilvl 359 from Cata heroics. 10 man raids were designed to be easier than 25 mans. Now they're even, thus the ilvl from them is the same -- 359. In other words, 10 man raids in Wrath were at the same tier as heroics (end bosses' epics), and 25 mans were 1 tier above. Now, heroics are 1 tier below both raid versions.

Rep epics isnt that great anyways :P