Aquatic Form Reskin

Who else thinks that Blizzard should release a Whale Shark reskin for our aquatic form? Full sized, not some mini version!
    It would be awesome. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warning to future posters. If you want to talk about what a new skin would look like or that you enjoy the old skin instead, go for it. Any whining, insults, or the other shit were used to seeing plague these forums will be banned. Post constructively or not at all. And no, 'ou already got cat skins. <your race here> is so old qq more' is not constructive.

On topic, a new skin would be nice eventually and a whale shark would be amazing, but they wont make it oversized for obvious balance reasons.

Deleted
    Gief whaleshark vashjir form and size

Quote Originally Posted by TehCrunchbyte View Post
    Who else thinks that Blizzard should release a Whale Shark reskin for our aquatic form? Full sized, not some mini version!
    It would be awesome. That is all.
    You talking about for a specific race, or for all druids?

Personally I've always liked the current form though it could do with a higher poly count. My druid's a night-elf though, and I think the form suits them. I'd go for a scaled-down killer whale (orca) for the Tauren.

We've also got Worgen and Trolls to worry about now, though - maybe a shark for the Worgen and water snake for the Trolls?

[edit] As to the idea of a full-sized whale shark form, I don't think you've thought this through. Think of your druid in bearform, and consider how much his backside fills your screen. Now imagine switching to a form that's easily fifty times bigger than your bear ...

Or consider that you're looking for an item. Should your coordinates be based on where your head or your tail is, or somewhere inbetween? There's going to be quite a difference between them.
    Last edited by Aliessil; 2010-12-26 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Warning to future posters. If you want to talk about what a new skin would look like or that you enjoy the old skin instead, go for it. Any whining, insults, or the other shit were used to seeing plague these forums will be banned. Post constructively or not at all. And no, 'ou already got cat skins. <your race here> is so old qq more' is not constructive.

On topic, a new skin would be nice eventually and a whale shark would be amazing, but they wont make it oversized for obvious balance reasons.
    I think its just a joke topic. :3 The whole fullsized thing kinda gave it away. XD

I think that's a good idea, there's a few different shark and whale skins in the game now, they should be able to come up with 4 different skins for the 4 different druid races now... The real question is which race gets which skin? Aliessil put in some votes. What other water creature skins could be used to base druid aquatic form off of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I think its just a joke topic. :3 The whole fullsized thing kinda gave it away. XD
    People will still try to be internet all stars and look badass. Wanted to smash their dreams before they could even start thinking of witty and overused insults/complaints.

Well, here are my ideas

Worgan- Seal
    Night Elf- Serpent
    Tauren- Bull shark
    Troll- Sea turtle