Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post
You and your annoying 0.8 interrupts, annoying stack mechanics, large amounts of adds, knockbacks, fall damage, tombs and huge fire patches, you are my least favourite boss of all time.
It's a 1.0 second cast, increased to 1.3 with appropriate debuffs. And it's very easy to interrupt, just assign one person, heck even the tank, to simply pay attention. I find it easier to interrupt predicted casts fast by hovering my mouse over the interrupt button a few seconds before the cast and clicking it rather than moving my fingers to the keybind.

There's 18 adds all in all, which take reduced damage from all sources, stacking the more they are. During the green phases they don't reduce damage and take +100% more damage from all sources. We found this fight very easy by having a designated interrupter to the storms and me as a tank on the add summons. We interrupt the first two add summons then let three come, a grand total of 9 adds. The third pack comes just seconds before the green phase. We then proceed to interrupt the coming three summons and release another three sets of adds which we burn in the second green phase. For last phase, pop hero, don't stand in/under stuff... And remember if you kill all 18 adds there won't be any more, well except the two big ones in the last phase.