Red face Your my Favorite.

What's your Favorite Super Hero and Villain?

Who do you prefer Marvel Universe or DC Universe?

It's always nice to hear about the classic Heroes and villains again, and see who is owns the most love.

Personally, my favorite is

Super hero : Green Arrow
    Villain : The Riddler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Online

for more information about heroes and villains names, and the lore behind them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Super hero: Static shock or Spiderman
    Super Villian: The Joker or Deathstroke

In terms of Marvel vs DC. It used to be marvel but with the comming of DCUO i've shifted to DC.

Favorite Hero: The Reaper (my own creation, currently working out several storylines for him and his allies)
    Favorite Villian: I rly do like Magneto, srsly with today's culture being very dependent on computers, having magnetic powers could mean you can rly screw things up.

I am a Marvel man, but i do enjoy some DC such as Batman, but i hate Superman.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
    What's your Favorite Super Hero and Villain?

Who do you prefer Marvel Universe or DC Universe?

It's always nice to hear about the classic Heroes and villains again, and see who is owns the most love.

Personally, my favorite is

Super hero : Green Arrow
    Villain : The Riddler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Online

for more information about heroes and villains names, and the lore behind them!
    I've always had a thing for Ironman. I was like the nintendo 64 kid on youtube when I heard that they were making the film and RDJ was playing him.

I've always preferred Marvel over DC. There is a good chuck of heroes in the DC universe that don't really get too in depth with character development in their stories. They don't have big struggles or as many emotional issues as some of the heroes in the marvel universe. I'm not saying all just some. Take Wolverine or Ironman and compare them to say Superman or Batman and you will see what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Favorite villians would be Magneto and Alcoholism, those two seem to play there roles well.
    Last edited by Penatar; 2011-01-09 at 09:46 PM.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fav Hero: The Flash- Superspeed is my fav super power
    Fav Villain: Lex Luthor- I just love him because even tho he is a villain he thinks he is doing the right thing by making sure heroes don't run around unchecked. He is trying to give their special powers to the world because he doesn't see the good in the superheroes, he only sees the power.

You know i used to say marvel owns dc anyday but lately I've been a huge dc fan. If I took my fav 10 from marvel and my fav 10 from dc I'd say DC would win