Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    Come to the Horde.

We got Belfs ;p
    your not helping

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hyde View Post
    I love Worgen but I don't enjoy WoW very much unless I'm playing Horde.

I feel kind of bad for the Alliance, they have all the lame races (Except Worgen even though they don't have a purpose in lore and fee like they were just added to sell boxes) and the quests are boring compared to the Horde.
    They don't even have a single cool leader, while the Horde has nothing but awesome leaders.
    Indeed, the alliance seems to out and out fail in every respect these days When people were btiching about the Horde content being cooler than the Ally content back in the beta days, I thought it was just mindless qq, but the alliance seems to be a in sad state at the moment. Poor bastards, /pity.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hyde View Post
    I love Worgen but I don't enjoy WoW very much unless I'm playing Horde.

I feel kind of bad for the Alliance, they have all the lame races (Except Worgen even though they don't have a purpose in lore and fee like they were just added to sell boxes) and the quests are boring compared to the Horde.
    They don't even have a single cool leader, while the Horde has nothing but awesome leaders.
    i beg to differ

tell me thats not awesome and i'll show you a liar

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you want "For the Horde!"?
    Or
    "Have mercy!" / "We'll keep trying!"

EDIT:
    As my friend like to say :" what are alliance ? humans, tall humans (nelf), short humans (dwarves), tiny humans(gnomes), and protoss, if I want to see what humans look I have mirror, and if I want protoss I played starcraft too much before"
    now I must ask him what he thinks of worgens (draenei are too similar to protoss from stacraft, another blizzard RTS game that was massive success back then)
    Last edited by sam86; 2010-12-27 at 10:26 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

LOK'TAR OGAR

Getting to scream that is all the reason you need.

Try both and see. I rolled alliance to start off cause my friends told me to cause they are alliance. Ill try Horde eventually to change things up a bit. But as in BG its pretty even on what faction wins on my realm. Sometimes Horde wins alot in a row but so does the alliance.

I rerolled Alliance since I always favored Alliance since Vanilla... I was in a WSG at lvl 14. There was some a trio of FotM rollers, Mage, Warrior, Feral, anyways, they were being assholes and I say... "log off and get back on your Horde mains."

They say, "good call, I'm Horde and I'm done wasting my time with you noobs."
    They was fighting in the middle the whole time... not even killing FC's nor Healers, they had the most deaths...

I like how you can tell what the MAJORITY, not all, of the players are playing by their normal PvP views.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    i beg to differ

tell me thats not awesome and i'll show you a liar

It's really not. I find that picture to be pretty lame.