Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ''Perhaps you should have stayed in the mountains!''

There's a lot of great boss quotes but the one that stays with me is the Lich King.

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs. And they do not fear."

Spawn more Overlords!
    I'm droning! I'm under attack! WHY NOW!?!?!

/cry

"I am the lucid dream, the monster in your nightmares, the fiend of a thousand faces, COWER BEFORE MY TRUE FORM, BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!" - I just love the transition between Saras voice and Yoggs, sends a shiver down my spine when ever I hear that <3

"Hahahahahah Dwarves" - Best thing Deathbringer says!

"All the better to own you with!" - The Big Bad Wolf from Kara, I think it's better than "Runaway little girl, runaway!" Even though thanks to countless Kara runs and OS runs I have the bored in to my head.

"Scream your dying breath" - Only when said by Kellys original voice not the awful awful voice he had in Wrath, his original voice actor is far better.

"Embrace the Darkness! Darkness eternal!" - I started to love that quote after I listened to (and fell in love with) Bad girls ft Sindragosa by MrVoletron

"By Fire be Purged" - Gotta love Raggy and that saying of his :3

My last one: "Akama, your duplicity is hardly surpising..." - I hear that and I instantly start to say the whole Illidan v Akama dialogue (only Illidans bit though), love Illidan and I'm sad he's dead, definitely one of my fave Warcraft characters.

There are a load others I like too like some of XT's and such, but my list would be too long if I put them all down :P
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lethargik View Post
    Sacrolash: Misery...
    Alythess: Depravity...
    Sacrolash: Confusion...
    Alythess: Hatred...
    Sacrolash: Mistrust...
    Alythess: Chaos...
    Sacrolash: These are the hallmarks...
    Alythess: These are the pillars...
    Quote Originally Posted by Managarm_4 View Post
    "DO NOT FAIL ME BALAGARDEEEEEEE" IC quest, I think that's what he yelled

however, on WC3 the quote from Arthas that made me chill was

Uther: The urn holds your father's ashes, Arthas! What, were you hoping to piss on them one last time before you left his kingdom to rot?
    Arthas: I didn't know what it held. Nor does it matter. I'll take what I came for one way or another.
    Uther (dying): I dearly hope that there's a special place in hell waiting for you, Arthas.
    Arthas: We may never know, Uther. I intend to live forever.

\m/
    That one only gets stronger yet if you've read the book and know how he feels during the encounter, while Frostmourne is still trying to get a full hold of him. Very memorable quote.

Also:
    THAYNNKS FOR FLYING AIR SHELDON, EHEHEHEHEEEEE
    - From an action title which is all about sandbox environments and defying every law of physics or simple logic ever made in order to make place for wonderful mindless movie cliché action. Name it for a cookie.

I see through your disguise, Lady Nightswood. YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME?!

Its one of the few times you hear real power in the Lich King's voice. Made me wanna flight form waaaay the fuck away from that tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

"Just an ordinary gas cloud. But watch out, because that's no ordinary gas cloud!", "Good news, everyone! The slime is flowing again!" and my favourite: "I think I made an angry poo-poo. It gona blow!"
    Last edited by mykolas5b; 2010-12-31 at 02:40 PM.

"Swords, claws, daggers, of course -- Ive trained rogues in the use of them all. Now maces, I won't touch maces and I won't instruct any rogue who gets it in his head to wield one. There's nothing stealthy about a mace. You're in for a noisy kill and a long cleanup if you go that route."
    - Lonika Stillblade
    <Rogue Academy Proprietor>
    Shattrath City.

"There is no hope,there is only Vanessa"-Vanessa VanCleef,Westfall
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ashes to ashes"
    and
    "Dust to dust"
    Sound creepy inside my head.

Oh, and "Good News everyone"!

"War. War never changes."
    The new games are great. The first two defined my expectations of a RPG though. And Ron Perlman is awesome.

Too many WoW ones for an Off-Topic board =P

"I've had enough with your disingenuous assertions."
    Last edited by moaradin; 2010-12-31 at 04:33 PM.

from wow:
    "MADNESS WILL CONSUME YOU" rules
    "Closer! Come closer! And burn!" - blood furnace, last boss
    "What could you hope to accomplish, to storm brazenly into my domain? To employ magic? Against me? Hahahahah..." - Malygos

not from wow:
    "Ahhh, the child of Bhaal has awoken. It is time for more...'experiments'... The pain will only be passing; you should survive the process..." - Baldur's gate 2
    "At last.. oblivion.." - Baldur's gate 2
    "Stop right there, criminal scum!" - oblivion xD
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

Don't know if anyone already posted this one, but it's from MW2

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives and we die, his truth becomes written-and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero. 'Cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history... But only if he lives, and we die."

Deleted
    every line of dialogue from the Legacy of Kain series, especially Soul Reaver. excellent lines, and superb voice acting.

''IN THE MOUNTAINS...'' still cracks me up after some of the daft remixes it was used in. also me and a friend rip the piss out of thralls ''i am... the warchief'' from warcraft 3 by accentuating his strange pause by an extra good few seconds to ''i am............................................the warchief'' or with food in between. man that game had other such classics as ''daboo'' and ''squaboo'' from the orcish peons. fond memories (not of the night elfs of course they were a pain in the ass to fight against.)

Deleted
    "Tell me what is most precious to you, so I can take it away." Sephiroth FFVII
    ""Is that death you're wearing? Really suits you!" Allistair Dragon Age: Origins
    "Ha! Let's see... When was the last time I slipped my hand into some dark hole? Hmmm... Long story, that." Zevran Dragon Age: Origins
    Any of the Zorn and Thorn quotes from FFIX like
    "We are in trouble!" (Zorn)
    "Trouble are we in!" (Thorn)
    "This is terrible!" (Zorn)
    "Our heads, Queen Brahne will have!" (Thorn)
    "We must hurry!" (Zorn)
    "Hurry, we must!" (Thorn)
    "We are in trouble!" (Zorn)
    "Trouble are we in!" (Thorn)

It is you i spirn, now feel...........the burn!!!

Grim Fandango:

Manuel Calavera: My scythe... I like to keep it next to where my heart used to be.

Olivia Ofrenda: [reading a poem] With bony hands I hold my partner/ On soulless feet we cross the floor/ The music stops as if to answer/ An empty knocking at the door/ It seems his skin was sweet as mango/ When last I held him to my breast/ But now we dance this grim fandango/ And will four years before we rest.

Manuel Calavera: [Taking pigeon eggs from a rooftop] You must come with me, young ones; for I am the Grim Reaper

Mass Effect:

The Illusive Man: [From Trailer] We're at war. No one wants to admit it but Humanity's under attack. One very specific man might be all that stands between Humanity and the greatest threat of our brief existence. We need a leader, and surround him with the brightest, the toughest, the deadliest allies we can find. The team will have to be strong, their resolve unquestionable.

Jack: Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.

"By Fire be Purged!" -Ragnaros
    "Tremble Mortals and Despair!! DOOM has come to this world" -Archimonde
    "Your friends will abandon you" "your heart will explode" -C'thun
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

Any Algalon quote ever. I've watched Ensidia's world first kill SO many times. ;[