Thread: Honor gear

Deleted

Honor gear

Is it out today? If so what is available? Any links etc?

Probably should check in your major city of your faction at pvp vendors...

Deleted
    I'm at work. Just wanted to get it clarified as i don't have much time to play when i'm home on weekdays. Every second counts!

Deleted
    I could not find the vendor so far.If anyone have some info of his location please share it =)

10+ Year Old Account
    if they have them in the same place as beta then alliance pvp for 90 gear will be Lion's redoubt on the wall above Valley of 4 winds.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

us should have them up. eu will have them tomorrow.

and the set is dreadful. 464 epic gear. weapon is 457 if i remember correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    if they have them in the same place as beta then alliance pvp for 90 gear will be Lion's redoubt on the wall above Valley of 4 winds.
    This is correct, asked a guard yesterday where the honor quartermaster was, and he pointed me to that direction (Didnt know they wasnt out yet, so the only vendor that was there was the Elite Conquest Gear vendor)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    they will be on " the great wall of fail "

I checked an hour ago and they weren't out yet on US realms, probably after maintenance.