Blizzard forgot about shamans again??

I love how they realized about spriest beastmastery ret fire/frost dmg beeing too low... Noone in blizz playes elemental omg.. its like shaman dont exist at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, because that was definitely a comprehensive list of every change going into the next patch. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Potpourri
    Some additional class-specific tweaks (keeping in mind this is not the full list):
    Keep reading

A: Ele dps isnt bad right now.
    B: read the disclaimer at the bottom
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

“GC, is this the final list of changes? Does this mean I can expect no changes for my class? Does this mean you don’t care about me?”

No. This is some stuff we are looking at so that you’ll have some context if you see changes on a future PTR. The final list of class patch notes for the next patch will doubtless be much longer.

- Greg “Ghostcrawler” Street is the lead systems designer for World of Warcraft. He uses words like “potpourri.”
    You should atleast read all of it, This was in no way the final changes and merely a very brief overview, afaik it was also put out a little early? (Judging from Zahrym's blue post)

I went from MM hunter to Ele Shammy and am finding it much more fun and am doing higher dps. It feels about right to me.

If you were complaining about restoration shamans I would of also questioned Blizzard's lack of comment on the situation however both Elemental and Enhancement are fine right now and balanced perfectly.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a good LOL about the comment regarding Spriest and what nots AOE. Yet Enhance AoE is a complete joke. You rely on a totem that renders Lava Lash a wet noodle and Maelstrom procs which come in at a dreadfully slow rate now.

But lets hope they get to it at some stage, I noticed theyve already jumped down the caster mainhand throat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    I had a good LOL about the comment regarding Spriest and what nots AOE. Yet Enhance AoE is a complete joke. You rely on a totem that renders Lava Lash a wet noodle and Maelstrom procs which come in at a dreadfully slow rate now.

But lets hope they get to it at some stage, I noticed theyve already jumped down the caster mainhand throat.
    But apparently Earthquake is totally fine. Awesome even...

Seriously remove that junk talent.

After having played pretty much every class while leveling from 80-85, i have to say they hit every nail on the head.

Its kinda sad it took them this long to get to it.

And paladin really is low, though i'm guessing they wont buff it till they try out the new mastery, that might just give the class the dps buff it needs (but we'll see) - it really feels week, and has way too much down time. No other class has that much down time (and its weird b/c in wrath it was the class that always had a button to push)

completely ignored all shaman issues, outstanding elemental shaman pvp issue and instead......

"no caster weapons FOR YOU."
    "lololol nerf purge, no dispel protection is K!"

Blizzard is a bunch of phucking morons
    Last edited by Oopsmezedya; 2010-12-28 at 09:04 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post

Ehhh... Even on AoE pulls I can top the chart just doing my normal rotation and using CL with MW procs, there is also the Fire Nova build you could go with but like you said Magma Totem makes Lava Lash a wet noodle

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    "lololol nerf purge, no dispel protection is K!"
    Yeah I don't quite get how they can "nerf" purge, it only gets rid of 1 magical buff at a time so the only thing they could do is up the mana cost of it and give it a CD which is possibly one of the dumbest things ever.

no, they have not forgot us, they will probably give one of our spells a new icon! And if you are unhappy with it, then you should leave shaman alone. Oh and I wouldnt hold many hopes, but they can try to make a new animation for weapon enchs...

Lol you have a bigger thing to worry about ele sham, and thats the purge nerf your about to get.