Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
If I don't know a fight, I usually stay in Fox the whole time, just because if it turns into a movement fight I'll lose a significant chunk of dps. Once I know the fight I'll start aspect dancing.

A good example of aspect dancing is Argaloth in Baradin Hold. For most of the fight you're stacked in one of two positions; obviously you should be Hawk at that point. Once he starts casting Fel Firestorm I switch to Fox; once it's over and I've returned to my position I'm back in Hawk.
I was fairly sure someone else besides myself did this, so I double checked the posts and sure enough, someone else who goes Fox for the Fel Firestorm, I thought I was the only one? =P. This is the only time I've really found myself utilizing fox to be honest, I think I may have used it on conclave of winds, switching between platforms and trying to get some extra cobras in and keep a sting going the maximum amount of time before I returned to my platform. On Rohash's platform also if you get unlucky with the direction in which does the wind knockback and it happens to start casting close to you, I foxed and continued cobra shotting while running my ass off not to get blown off from the wind blast wall.