Stop complaining about the new Xpac until we actually know more

Since the announcement, tens of nerdrage posts popped. We don't even know much except for level cap, racials and the name of the continent, but people complain already.

Stop being such spoiled kids and think before posting. MoP is still a work in progress and I bet there's more to see than what we know right now.

People are always going to complain, Panda or Whale

Funny how much people QQed the minute MoP was announced, and now almost all the 'I quit' threads are gone.

If anyone has any doubts that Blizzard doesn't listen to their customers, just check the new features (hunter melee range, dungeon scaling, scenarios, new bgs, new arenas).
    Last edited by Piggo; 2011-10-22 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggo View Post
    Since the announcement, tens of nerdrage posts popped. We don't even know much except for level cap, racials and the name of the continent, but people complain already.

Stop being such spoiled kids and think before posting. MoP is still a work in progress and I bet there's more to see than what we know right now.

I'll be waiting for your post telling people to stop being excited about the expansion. I mean after all those people have the same information as the whiners and clearly it is still a work in progress. Things could change ruining their excitement.

I am sure you thought about this and will be posting that thread next.

Absolutely. I don't get what everybody would be complaining about. This expansion looks like it will be great just like all the others were and there's no need to whine if you're getting a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Labz View Post
    Absolutely. I don't get what everybody would be complaining about. This expansion looks like it will be great just like all the others were and there's no need to whine if you're getting a new game.

Ya, everyone should just like what you do. Then they would have no reason to complain right!

Deleted
    Are they going to be announcing more MOP info during this blizzcon?

Funny how much people QQed the minute MoP was announced, and now almost all the 'I quit' threads are gone.

If anyone has any doubts that Blizzard doesn't listen to their customers, just check the new features (hunter melee range, dungeon scaling, scenarios, new bgs, new arenas).
    Yes, yes.
    they must stop QQ because most of them don't know features of the MoP

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Yes, lore, pvp, profession, future features & etc

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Yes, yes.
    they must stop QQ because most of them don't know features of the MoP

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 10:21 AM ----------

Yes, lore, pvp, profession, future features & etc
    That would go for those who are excited then also right? Or do you have a double standard?

There going to have to slow down on the QQ'in

Otherwise it will break the internets and wont be able to get my fix of panda news!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    There will be Q&As today. So expect more info to pop up all over the place

Deleted
    Complaining about sth u don't have a clue of is...just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BerndDasToastbrot View Post
    Complaining about sth u don't have a clue of is...just stupid.

That would almost be like getting excited about something we have no clue about right? Wait, it would be exactly like that.

Deleted
    Did I said anything like "WOW this will be the sickest expansion eva, woahahahaa Pokemon in WoW NERDGASM"?
    No nothing like this, but all the whiners are just dumb.

Oh we know more. They let slip several things already. And these are the kinds of things that they won't change their direction on, if they're voiced as they were.

Go read up on what they've said about shamans and monks.

Deleted

I find many of the "i like MoP" people to be as annoying as those who says "WoW sucks SWTOR will own".

The only thing i like so far is a neutral race. Hopefully Blizzard will as new things to MoP.

Otherwise it will just turn into WOTLK2.