Introduction
Welcome, first of all in this guide we will see how to gain gold from the new expansion with the minimum work; you don't need to stay hours in front of your pc checking the AH (auction house) all the time. You simply have to spend 20 min a day when you can and do some easy steps.

What we need
Ok man you need:
1. two add-on: Auctionator and Postal (or an other add-on that allow to collect mail quick);
2. a character with a profession (Inscription Jewelcrafting or Minning) at 450;
3. a bank alt (optional);
4. a minimum knowledge on auctionator.

Let's Start
Ok our goal is to buy materials form the AH craft something cooler and resell it.
Let's see for each profession what we can do:
Jewelcrafting: prospecting.
Minning: smelt ore.

Log your pg (or bank alt) go to the AH and do a first scan with auctionator (this will take form 5 to 10 min depending how fast is your pc and the numbers of auction) after that search the sequent herb: Azshara's Veil, Cinderbloom, Heartblossom, Stormvine, Twilight Jasmine, Whiptail. Done? Well. As you can see some herbs are cheaper than other buy the cheaper one (you can buy how much as you want I suggest 3 stack of 20 as minimum) remember to have always stack in size of 5 10 15 20 (you have to mill herb not to make a garden).
Now it's time to mill all. Done? Well. Now create all Blackfallow Ink from Ashen Pigment buy Resilent Parchment and craft Mysterious Fortune Card and put them on the AH (don't open them the chance to get a rare card are very low) on my server I sell a card for 60 gold (yeah people are stupid).
Example: I spent 150 gold in herb (3 stack of 20) I obtain 15 Blackfallow Ink and sell 15 card (58 gold each) for a profit of: (15*58) – 150 = 870 -150 = 720 gold!!!!!1111oneone
While you are milling the herb there are a chance to obtain Burning Embers you can put them on AH or stock for level you profession.
Always sell the card in stack of 1.

Jewelcrafting
Log your pg (or bank alt) go to the AH and do a first scan with auctionator (this will take form 5 to 10 min depending how fast is your pc and the numbers of auction). Done? Well. Now buy stack of Obsidium Ore (you can buy how much as you want I suggest 3 stack of 20 as minimum) remember to have always stack in size of 5 10 15 20 (you have to prospect gem not to make a house).
Prospect all FTW. Done? Well. Take all the gem you have obtained and post them on the AH.
Example: I don't want to put numbers because with Jewelcrafting you have always different result, I can say for sure that you will double the gold you invested (if things go bad and price of gem are low).

Minning
Log your pg (or bank alt) go to the AH and do a first scan with auctionator (this will take form 5 to 10 min depending how fast is your pc and the numbers of auction). Done? Well. Now check the price for Obsidium Ore and for Obsidium Bar and be sure that: price of Obsidium bar > 2*(price of Obsidium Ore). Because you need 40 Obsidium Ore to make 20 Obsidium Bar. Done? Well. Buy ore and smelt bar, put them on AH and wait.
Example: I buy 4 stack of 20 Obsidium Ore for 119 gold each stack (total: 476 gold) I sell 2 stack of 20 Obsidium Bar for 382 gold a stack (total: 764 gold). Profit: 288 gold.
Sometimes is more convenient sell the bar in stack of 1 depending of your server economy.

Conclusion
This guide is made for people, like me, that can't dedicate a lot of time on Wow, but they don't want make gold only farming daily.
I don't know enough well the other professions and I can't make a guide about them.
This guide doesn't contain picture, I don't think that is something needed in a type of guide like that, because you don't have to configure add on or do other particular things.
All numbers in example are approximated.
Sorry for my bad English.

Read all? Well!