10+ Year Old Account

Master's Thesis Research Study - Looking for Participants

I’m conducting a research study for my Masters thesis regarding choices players make on their avatars in World of Warcraft and to look at the viability of using a chatter bot for an interviewer. I’m looking for people to volunteer. During the study, you would participate in an interview via the chatter bot and then answer some questions about the interview process. The whole process should take 15 minutes.

If you think you might be interested and you are over the age of 18, please go here to complete the consent form, access instructions to for the study, and answer the evaluation questions: www.surveymonkey.com/s/DKHHG8M

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at k.rosier [at] gatech.edu

Also, please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.

Kate Rosier
    Georgia Tech Digital Media Masters student

PS My apologies about the go around's on the links. I don't particularly use forums.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-01-29 at 06:19 PM.

Umm... I think you've got some years wrong, I would have participated but it won't let me "as I need to be 18 or older" even tho I am :x

Deleted
    Hello, fixed your link. Will leave your mail with an [at], to prevent spam.

(Also, many people <18 play the game as well, might be something to consider, or compare between them, even.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magekíd View Post
    Hello, fixed your link. Will leave your mail with an [at], to prevent spam.

(Also, many people <18 play the game as well, might be something to consider, or compare between them, even.)
    Thanks for the fix! I appreciate it.

Yeah, I know. It's something I'd eventually like to consider and evaluate. However because I have to go through an ethics board, it adds a lot more paperwork to include minors in a study. This is just supposed to be a one semester study.. though I've been working on pieces for the last couple of years.

I'll give it a go once I get home. I'd do it right now but Chrome is all I have access to here, and Chrome evidently doesn't work with the interview bot. D:

the pandorabot site is down it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    The link to the pandora interviewer was broken for me, not sure what the issue is.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be working for me. It may either be that it was just temporarily down or the browser that you're using. As someone mentioned, it doesn't work on Chrome. It's a free service I'm using to host it so it's prone to a few quirks.

If you still try and neither of those are the issue, please let me know (you can either email or pm me). I'd be thankful so i can figure out how to fix it.