Poll: What is your favorite spec?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is your favorite warlock spec?

Hello everyone.

I just want to collect votes and see what is people's most favorite spec overall and the one people enjoy the most!

Don't forget to vote

Deleted
    Well, my vote goes to demonology for the sheer fun factor of it and being able to prevent a wipe once in a blue moon (mainly in 5-mans)

Destruct>Afflic>Demo

Since Destruction is more complicated and more things to keep track of, it its more fun and not boring at all. I never played desturction until Cata. I always rolled Demo and Affliction.

BTW, I see no poll

TBC Affliction will always be in my heart, that was the most fun I had as a Warlock... now my Paladin is my main, but I'm rerolling on a new server and I'm going to be a Warlock ^-^

I like all three specs - they all offer something very different. Demo is a little awkward but that's kinda what makes it interesting - it's a steep learning curve. Destro is a smoother version of demo, just lacks the cooldown management and cool effects. Affliction has always felt smooth to me, and I've always been a fan of its execute potential.

Deleted
    Demonology always. It's the funniest spec since WOTLK. I love my big mate with axe and Hand of Gul'dan. Very impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have my own max lvl warlock but I played someone else's, tried all of the specs and just felt the most awesome using destruction.

Destruction.

Affliction: As much as I love to torture my opponent I don't find DoTs too reliable. DoTing up runners and killing/weakening after their escape is fun though.
    Demonology: This spec just confuses me. /noob
    Destruction: Fire. I like fire. Blow shiz up. Totally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

is it me or destro feels a "little" repetitive?

i said demo myself coz i only like destro coz of good pvp, stun, chaos bolt(GREEN FIRE), and imba spell that is just like mages( the one that absorbs magic) =)

BUT IN DEMO YOU GET TO BE A PURPLE DEMON MUAHAHAHAHA =)

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction > demo > destro

I never really liked destro for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JSeilaS View Post
    Destruction.

Affliction: As much as I love to torture my opponent I don't find DoTs too reliable. DoTing up runners and killing/weakening after their escape is fun though.
    Demonology: This spec just confuses me. /noob
    Destruction: Fire. I like fire. Blow shiz up. Totally.
    Do you Arena at all? Dots are not reliable.
    Top 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction, should get buffed a bit in PvE but Im enjoying it like hell in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

Deleted
    I used to love Affliction, but I felt like I spent most my time watching numbers rather than actually playing the game, so currently Its all about Destro for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Do you Arena at all? Dots are not reliable.
    Which is probably why he/she said exactly that.

Anyway, despite that, and I do arena, I absolutely, positively LOVE affliction pvp. It's my favorite of all class/spec/playstyle combinations. When the dispeller is CC'd, those dots get pretty damn reliable.

Deleted
    PvE: Aff > Demo > Destro
    PvP: Aff > Destro | Demo

Affliction is alot of playing with timers and the whole feel of wrecking somebody and melting them down.. I love it. The new soul swap mechanic just made it amazingly more fun on fights with any type of adds. That even goes for PvP. It's just <3 Fun.

Deleted
    Demonology. Not because becoming a demon every 2 mins, or so, is awesome, which it is. Not because summoning a meteor to crash into the ground sounds to me more like Sephiroth territory than WoW, which it is.

Rather, for the look on children's faces when they see me nearly killing myself for an AoE. And passively outhealing it.

Also, the new "Use any demon for the right task" is making me fall in love with Warlocks all over again.

Deleted
    Voted affliction because its the specc I've been enjoying the most while raiding and soul swap just made it better. Im only 82 with my lock atm so I havent really seen what 85 has to offer with a new CD and stuff.

For PvP its destro all the way. I believe it was the drakedog movies that made me drop aff for pvp and its probably the most fun I've ever had while running bgs.

SHYBE IM COMING FOR YOU! SRY FOR LEAVING YOU <3

Been Destro since I hit level 10 in vanilla simply cause I was a noob and it sounded cool...but its how I leveled and learned the lock class so it feels right and i know it through and through...its beast.
    Affliction almost feels like a whole other class after my first time speccing it for fun during naxx farm runs in wotlk...its alright.
    Demo just feels wrong and crappy imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Previously Affe only produced any challenge or fun.
    Affe, its more simple nowdays and always felt warlocks = dots. Destro is too static and boring with no challenge at all. Demo took a nice step up in gameplay and will be even more fun when they fix some of the refreshwindows.
    In PvP only Affe and Destro been viable, still is. Destro are fun as long as mobility are present which been the case since more or less Wrath.

Short version for Cata.
    PvE Affliction, Demo, Destro
    PvP Affliction, Destro, -
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

hmmm this is interesting to see, i guess blizzard got the class design right seeing the poll which shows all specs having close to each other amount of people who voted for it

EDIT: More votes please =) would be nice if all warlock community here would vote, so we can have a more accurate graph =)