Poll: Warrior or Paladin

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Warrior or Paladin for Tanking.

I cannot decide on which to tank with in Cataclysm, i figured i'd ask and see other people's opinions.

Level both. If you play ret ill kick you from my party.

Deleted
    Try both tbh, see what feels right for you, both are good tbh

I used to play a prot pally on the horde and now a prot warrior on alliance, they're two really different playstyles...personally I've always liked warriors more because they to me were always "the" tanking class. I really enjoy them now because of how mobile they are and how many interrupts they have.

Lolret, tried leveling ret, respeced prot for shits and giggles, already hitting twice as hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started leveling a pally and decided to change to a Warrior for my tank alt. Never looked back. Love my warrior.

I feel like a warrior takes more skill to play, i'm just an extremely indecisive person.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    They're almost about the same, go pally for freedom or warrior for leap idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior because they don't run out of mana and can do things(sunder armor, shouts, break out of fear) The only thing pallies are good for is buffs and bad dps

Deleted
    Warriors are so much more fun to play

Oh kewl poll btw, been wondering this myself too. . OT: ye i've heard too that pally is easy and warrior takes more skill. But i've heard too that pally tanking has become harder , is that True and how has it got harder?
    Ban-Hammer
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mace
    1336-1337* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Speed 1.337
    (133.7 damage per second)
    +100 Owning Noobs
    Chance on hit: Bans a Noob/Troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eräkoira View Post
    Oh kewl poll btw, been wondering this myself too. . OT: ye i've heard too that pally is easy and warrior takes more skill. But i've heard too that pally tanking has become harder , is that True and how has it got harder?
    Because it isn't Wrath and they can't just run into a giant group of mobs, lay down conc and expect to live

Warriors are so much more fun to play