Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Freezing in org?

Hey all i've Noticed that sometimes when im in the front end of org my game will freeze every once in a while usualy for about 6 secs or so and it gets really bad in front of grommash hold so i asked some of my friends and aparently its been happening to them too just wondering if any one else has had this issue? i run wow on maxed settings and ive had my comp for little less then a month..

~T

Yes this has been happening to me at the worst of times (right before a Tol Barad queue).

15+ Year Old Account
    it happens to me aswell, and to 4/4 ppl i asked about it as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen this a couple times. Luckily there's absolutely no reason to go to the Valley of Strength for more than a few minutes at a time.

Deleted
    Happens to me so much, its really annoying.

I run mine on Ultra, and it's only really happened to me when first loading into the world. Other than that, I don't have a problem with it doing that.

there is def something that happens periodically in org (the front part) that does bad things to CPU usage

that being said theres really NO reason to be in the front of org, goblin area troll area tauren area, and the north corner area near the exit, ALL have AH/Bank/Gbank, I prefer the tauren area myself (has an inn for hearthing as well and its near the portals)

Yep. It happens every now and then. My frame rate per second went down to a wopping 6 last night after zoning back into Orgrimmar after a dungeon run. It took me around a minute to get control over my character again

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is happeneing to other people? So I'm not alone am I?