Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    So, since the only thing in the game I really enjoy regardless of actual in-game rewards is killing people, specifically in BG's, I decided to make things more interesting and make a push for the battlemaster title. I'm fairly close on AB and WSG. EoTS seems pretty easy. AV will just take some time. SotA? Impossible now.

There is absolutely no way, shape or form I will EVER have a chance to disarm 5 seaforium bombs in one match because no one has time to use it anymore. I'll have a hard time killing 5 siege engines with a frickin turret over time, let alone 5 in one battle. Not the way it goes now. 100 over time? Sure, if I want to do SotA 1000 times and win none of them.

Now, I'm all for time-consuming and difficult. That's what makes it an achievement. But the way it is now, it's completely unreasonable.
    1. Get some friends on the other faction to queue up for strand at the same time as you
    2. Hope they get into the same match as you
    3. Have then put bombs down for you to diffuse
    4. ...
    5. profit

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    If you've had time to grab and set more than one seaforium charge, you have lost the battle for the strand of the ancients. Even having a friend on the opposing team to grab 5 seaforium just so you can disarm them would be difficult considering how quickly it's over.

Increasing the health pool of the walls as well as the damage on seaforium and turrets would effectively reintroduce a little bit of strategy and teamwork while maintaining the importance of CC.
    It takes 20 seconds to grab, set, and diffuse 5 bombs... and you can do it down on the beach at the very start. Not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DomBomb1 View Post

It takes 20 seconds to grab, set, and diffuse 5 bombs... and you can do it down on the beach at the very start. Not hard at all.
    20 seconds for each bomb, which is 1:40 and that might already be too late if you add in that initial minute of beach brawling.

Forgot to add: And since you can't queue for a specific board - IE, the old "queue for battle 12" with alliance having fast queues and horde having 10-15 minute queues...

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    i think you have issues
    What? You know the old saying. Killing people is its own reward. I'm paraphrasing.

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DomBomb1 View Post
    1. Get some friends on the other faction to queue up for strand at the same time as you
    2. Hope they get into the same match as you
    3. Have then put bombs down for you to diffuse
    4. ...
    5. profit

---------- Post added 2010-12-29 at 04:20 PM ----------

Well, that's not really in the spirit of the game or the achievement is it? If you have to cheat to do it, it's not really an achievement. And Temari, i mean Itachi covered the other part. Even if you were lucky enough to get your friends to get the same SotA as you, there's still no guarantee you'll get it. Round rarely last longer than a couple of minutes.