Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I was watching that Kinect video, just waiting for a lvl 85 to gank the mage!

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Maybe Blizzard is going to understand something when they are going to see a 3 millions account cancellation in the next 2 months

The way to be hardcore when you have plenty of time : Hard Mode

I dont have 3hrs (wait time , fail time , time to completion) to invest in a freaking heroic dunjons with shitty gear with 3 bosses ,

heroic 5 men should be around max 45 minutes including wait time, its not a freaking 3hrs raid we are doing here , it's a 5 men.
    Your right.. Heroics should be about 45 mins, which they are if you find capable people. The mechanics are not that hard if people are paying attention. I've gotten into some horrible LFD groups but we made through it because the people learned what they were doing wrong and corrected it. Look, heroics are only going to be as hard as the group makes them out to be. If you really really have idiots keeping you in a dungeon for 2 hours that's what the kick tool is used for. If people are not paying attention to what the GL(Group Leader) or someone else who knows the fight might be saying then it's not worth your time having them in the group. Get em out and move on with hopefully more competent people.

This is a social game, and as such to accomplish something (AS A GROUP) You have to work together (AS A GROUP). If this means you need to pay attention to interrupts, THEN DO IT. IF this means getting out of the 1-shot mechanic, THEN DO IT. If this means stop dps tunneling and kill the adds, FOR GOD-SAKE, DO IT. Hey maybe you might even be the problem in the group? I suggest listening and doing as much as you can to help. A failing 5-man dungeon group is never going to fix itself. Coordination and teamwork is KEY.

If people can't find time for coordination or teamwork because they don't have the time, that's not being casual, that's downright laziness.
    Last edited by Zaelthras; 2011-01-02 at 10:36 AM.

Awsome post thank you for this