Hunter's Mark addon

Hey guys, ive been playing MM sinse cata release, but i have recently changed back to good old survival
    Though i am having a problem, MM has the marked for death talent, which automatically applies HM.

Now that i am playing SV i constantly forget about HM and lose out on 1700ap!
    Is there any good addon out there that could remind me to put HM on the target?

Ive downloaded Powa Aura and have imported and tried to configure it for HM and have failed.
    So thats what im looking for, an addon for HM or someone pro who can help me configure a Powa Aura for it

Thanks all

No addon needed

I bound F2 and F3 to a macro (I'll probably screw up syntax here, not at home)
    F2:
    /targetnexttarget
    /petattack
    /cast Hunter's Mark

F3:
    /petattack
    /cast Hunter's Mark

Use F2 when solo or the next target is close. F3 when I've got a mob selected and want to make sure my pet and mark are on it.

Power auras actually works really well for this, but it is a pain to get it configured properly. You want to set one up to check your target for the hunter's mark debuff. And I wouldn't mess around with importing someone else's settings, do it yourself. Make sure you spell it exactly as it's spelled in the game, and make sure it's set to check your target for a debuff.

A visual reminder like PA is really the best way to get into the habit of making sure it's up, eventually it should become second nature. Like Asmordean, I have /petattack and /cast hunter's mark on a macro, and it's always the first button I hit when I pickup a new target (barring some boss adds, etc.). It's such a reaction for me at this point I have to actually remind myself not to use it when the situation calls for it.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."