Deleted

Newegg kind of store in Europe?

Hey, I'm getting a new computer the 15th and I was wondering if there's any site that ships to Finland with almost as good prices as newegg.com? And what would be the best parts to get for about 750€ (included windows 7)? I will be playing mostly just WoW and Call of duty.. Oh and also it would be good if the site can put together the computer parts aswell since I have no experience in doing it myself
    Last edited by mmoc4b10244f2d; 2010-12-29 at 05:49 PM.

Nop, Finnish prices are a disaster, and there aren't any big European retailers anywhere near US prices.

If you really want to go overseas after best possible prices, www.pixmania.com and www.komplett.dk are probably best sources.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

The problem is that Europe isn't uniform in anyway.
    There's no, afaik, multi-national company (outside the UK/GB-ones, Nordic ones et c) that sell to that particular market. And the different laws/customs et c in countries make it difficult.
    Aside from the overseas-shipping suggested by vesseblah, domestic retailers are your best bet.

Aside from the lack of newegg et c, the American pricings (sometimes as much as 50% cheaper on particular parts, and them STILL whining about the price :P) is something to be jealous of.

Deleted
    Germany is the cheapest country to buy hardware from, hardwareversand is good because the mailing expenses are cheaper (they do not charge extra from case like ~every other german shop).

Setup would be something like this:

4GB of ram, pick the cheapest DDR3 with atleast 1333MHz
    Basic mobo with 870 chipset
    6850 or GTX460 1GB as GPU
    Antec 300 + Seasonic S12II-430
    Samsung F3 1TB
    Coolermaster Hyper TX3

Around 650€ with W7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maick View Post
    Germany is the cheapest country to buy hardware from, hardwareversand is good because the mailing expenses are cheaper (they do not charge extra from case like ~every other german shop).

Setup would be something like this:

4GB of ram, pick the cheapest DDR3 with atleast 1333MHz
    Basic mobo with 870 chipset
    6850 or GTX460 1GB as GPU
    Antec 300 + Seasonic S12II-430
    Samsung F3 1TB
    Coolermaster Hyper TX3

Around 650€ with W7.
    I think I'm going to buy from that store, is the Seasonic S12II-430 strong enough though? Was thinking of going with a corsair 650w since I will be doing some cpu overclocking and maybe some GPU aswell, we'll see . Also, do they have any option to set the computer into one piece for you or do you have to do that yourself?
    Was thinking of buying from lapstore first(they can set together the computer for 25€), but man the prices there are expensive as hell compared to that site
    Oh and also what are the shipping prices like if I buy from hardwareversand and how long will it take before I receive what I ordered?

Thanks for replying all, that was really fast

Deleted
    The best site for Finland is www.jimms.fi