Deleted

Unholy Frenzy Macro

I am looking for a macro that gives Unholy Frenzy to my pet auto, anyone who can help me?

Why would you do that?

To be blunt: It's terribly stupid...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Why would you do that?

To be blunt: It's terribly stupid...
    Terrabad moderator; to be blunt.

And its used in arena where you can't afford to lose HP.

I use:

#showtooltip
    /tar pet
    /cast Unholy Frenzy
    /targetlasttarget

EDIT: And also, use once you cast dark transformation on your ghoul.
    Last edited by Patrickstarr; 2010-12-29 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstarr View Post

I use:

#showtooltip
    /tar pet
    /cast Unholy Frenzy
    /targetlasttarget[COLOR="red"]

#showtooltip
    /cast [@pet] Unholy Frenzy

I use:

#showtooltip
    /tar pet
    /cast Unholy Frenzy
    /targetlasttarget[COLOR="red"]

Even in arena that isn't a great use of the cooldown. In arena if the opposing side sees your pet taking 20% of its life its probably going to be focused. When it is transformed I tend to get lots of people who focus mine or have in the past and adding something that causes it to take 20% of its health away is just suicide. The damage increase is nice but it isn't necessary. Using it on your pet isn't enough of a gain to warrent using it at all.

It would be more beneficial to probably use it on yourself then summon your gargoyle then cancel the buff so your gargoyle benefits from it. Or use it with cooldowns up and let your healer know and for them to be ready. Warriors have this problem with death wish. Do you think they don't use it because they take more damage?[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Nangz; 2010-12-29 at 07:15 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Even in arena that isn't a great use of the cooldown. In arena if the opposing side sees your pet taking 20% of its life its probably going to be focused. When it is transformed I tend to get lots of people who focus mine or have in the past and adding something that causes it to take 20% of its health away is just suicide. The damage increase is nice but it isn't necessary. Using it on your pet isn't enough of a gain to warrent using it at all.

It would be more beneficial to probably use it on yourself then summon your gargoyle then cancel the buff so your gargoyle benefits from it. Or use it with cooldowns up and let your healer know and for them to be ready. Warriors have this problem with death wish. Do you think they don't use it because they take more damage?[COLOR="red"]
    How about you use DC on your pet...? If you're spec'd properly it should heal it near full and barely impact your damage. Also, I hardly ever use the gargoyle... Probably because the enemy team is dead within a minute or two, but still. Also in my post, I mentioned that I use that macro when I can't afford to lose HP; like when I'm fighting 1v1 with a dps class. In that situation, the ghoul almost always saves my life, whether it be his damage, stuns, or being sacked.
    Last edited by Patrickstarr; 2010-12-29 at 07:31 PM.

How about you use DC on your pet...? If you're spec'd properly it should heal it near full and barely impact your damage. Also, I hardly ever use the gargoyle... Probably because the enemy team is dead within a minute or two, but still. Also in my post, I mentioned that I use that macro when I can't afford to lose HP; like when I'm fighting 1v1 with a dps class. In that situation, the ghoul almost always saves my life, whether it be his damage, stuns, or being sacked.
    Still doesn't fix the issue to have an "auto frenzy" for your ghoul. What's the use of a DpS CD if you just want it to be there automatically?

I think the better response would have been, "That's not a good idea to UF your pet, but here is how to do it if you wanted to..."

Thanks for the info, this will be helpful in 2's since I'm on a double dps team and the games only last 30 seconds.

I don't play unholy atm, my mate insisted though that it was best saved if in a longer match for freeing someone from a clutch trap/poly when they're trying to pressure someone. Sounds like a good use.

I can definately see popping it on the ghoul in 2s or maybe 3s.

Its helpful for Chimaeron

still don't understand why they still have it do dmg to us seeing as we don't self heal like mad anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dreager_ex View Post
    its helpful for chimaeron
    lies!!! D8<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreager_ex View Post
    Its helpful for Chimaeron
    +1 Internet