Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'ved updated the front with a video preview of the Zones.

To those who were expecting more of these threads, I'm sorry I just never found the time to make these thread

But since I've gotten some free time lately I'll Share a bit more of my stories and concepts

Pandaria:

You start out as a young(or however old you make a pandaren) apprentice of an Old monk living in the mountains. You'll start out doing chores for him, killing mantis, chopping wood, carrying rice bags, all the Filial Piety stuff. Once you've done all your chores he will compliment you and send you on the top of the mountain to give offerings to your ancestors and receive their blessing.

On top of the mountain you witness the Great rift open and you think to yourself that this is freighting news and something the master would like to hear about. The master praises you for not being a halfwit by knowing that the sky tearing apart is bad! He sends you down the mountain to Bay'Jing(temporary capital name) to tell the leader about your discovery. The town immidiately goes into panic and the Leader sends you to a voyage to Darnassus, Exodar, Stormwind,and Hinterlands to ask for help. After the Voyage you come back to bustling Bay'jing filled with different people, buisness sprawling and taverns brewing, almost like Chinatown.

For a few levels you deal with Internal afairs of the city. By level ten your are sent to the swampy area where Dragons live. By level 20 you are sent to Mt.Kijiji(temp) where demons and corrupted dragons dwell.

Xoroth:

Xoroth is just about the darkest place there be, it makes Gilneas and Deadwind pass look like Teletubies. Theres Mountains, theres Forest, Deserts, with dark black soil, dark unvibrant grass, trees with claws for branches, everything you would see in a horror movie. Their Cities have Blood Fountains and Tall dark structures with vibrant Red mirrors. In the wild only tortured misserable creatures exist, mishaped horrors who cry for agony, and Dreadlords who stalk their prey, the only thing missing is Van Hellsing.

The Maw of Oblivion:

The "Metroid Maelstrom", rocks fly at your face every second. The Maw of Oblivion is a demon Trafficking area where demons rally the Maw all day, mobilizing the force to the Great Rift. There are massive Island rocks floating in the zone which they use as Traffic Stations where demon strategist dwell.

The Tearin Rift:

Similar to the ones in the Game "Rift" (btw this thread was made when the game wasn't popular) the Great Rift is a massive portal from a different dimension where monsters come out. The Great Rift is used by opportunistic demons day and night hoping to find more things to destroy.

K'aresh:

Seizureland

I will try to make Maps soon, also if you would like you draw my visualizations, then I would just love you!
    Last edited by Sauredfangs; 2011-03-30 at 04:30 AM.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see more maps along the lines of the ogre areas. I thought those were pretty great. The 'Maw of Oblivion' sounds pretty interesting too... if you've ever seen Warhammer Online's Inevitable City, it sounds like a similar concept.

K'aresh:

Seizureland
    *snicker*

10+ Year Old Account
    If only blizzard gave us access to WoW Edit... We could create so many amazing things with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAMN, tbh I did not read all of it but just for time investment and thought put into this, KUDOS all around...

Deleted
    i like it! burning citadel sounds interesting :P

Also here is an Interesting Concept art from WoWwiki of what I consider to be the Maw of Oblivion
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events

someone hire this guy so we can get some decent new shizzle

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks pretty though t-out, not very creative name for ogre zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Has got to be one of the best things I've looked at today, very entertaining.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    Has got to be one of the best things I've looked at today, very entertaining.
    Agreed. Along with OP's Southseas expac idea. I love reading these expansion ideas that people come up with. Even if there's very little in them that could come true, I like all of the ideas and lore people come up with.

Interesting. But are the ogre not from Draenor?

Deleted
    Their are ofcourse some holes in the lore etc. But i really admire the work you put into this

Keep it comming was a good read!

That was quite an interesting read, and the loreside of it seems to work out. I think it could happen.

Blizzard please hire this man now!

what in gods green earth did you use to make the map of the ogrelands and where can i get one.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Quote Originally Posted by DerpderpHAMMA View Post
    what in gods green earth did you use to make the map of the ogrelands and where can i get one.
    Gimp

Edit: Oh shit I mean Age of Empires 3

o
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events

Might want to see some female Ogres introduced to the game before they become a contender for next playable race.

They should be fat, but not that ugly. Kind of like female orcs.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events

Deleted
    They liked that pandaria part anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

That is the best idea.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Ogrezonia

Lol my mind was blown. Nice OP.