Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    personally 1 dismantle or fear aint shit. FD+Traps + Wing Clip+ Concussive Shot.
    on a fear just wait it out then deterrence they usually have a vampiric touch up so they heal you from the dots and such if you have mirrored blades is also dps's them(not the dots but whatever they try to cast after)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Yeah good players can make hunters look useless and by good I mean non-retarded players...
    Yea good hunters can make any other class look useless and by good I mean non-retarded hunters...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Rogues are least of my concern as a hunter atm.. Disarm isn't much of a threat with the piridium weapon chain for me.
    What I struggle with atm are frost mages, shadow priests, arms warriors, feral druids... well pretty much anything but retradins and moonkins... It's pretty unfair that hunters have to try so much harder and press so much more buttons to actually stand out in pvp /rant.
    Luckily we are insane in PvE atm

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Yea good hunters can make any other class look useless and by good I mean non-retarded hunters...
    Uhh. I don't know what game you've been playing.

If you ever try doing competitive PvP (No, not battlegrounds or 600 rated Arena), we get completely trashed if they decide to run a train on us.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was just minding my own business doing archeology when this rogue jumps me. Now This rogue had around 115k hp so not super undergeared, myself I have 223k full bloodthirsty everything and this is how the battle played out. I sit there sapped no aspect no pet and the stun lock commences. stunlock finishes I pop deterrence drop ice trap summon pet. I get a little distance while the slow wheres off and hes rooted and begin to kite. Using snake and ice traps along with scatter shot to root (Skillfully I might add) It looks as if I'm going to be the victor. He pops cloak and vanishes and I instantly put a flare ontop of me and out pops the rogue. This is where i get dismantled, I was very sadface at this point but I dropped ice trap used master's call and darkflight (worgen) to get enuff distances to run out dismantle use my pet monkey stun and finish him.

Now I felt like a million bucks after this, but I'm trusting this was a very poor rogue, but I did manage to beat the dismantle 1v1.
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

I honestly dont run into this problem enough to give a shit.

If a rogue is on my butt, master's call and a frost trap are being hit instantly. if i can disengage, i do, and let the strafe & dot stack train commense

i think the regen of focus could be better, i find myself using cobra more than i would like to. but other than that from a survivability standpoint like the OP was discussing.. i feel okay. There's plenty of traps and shots and stings and jumps and ways to counter as a hunter, it feels okay.

warrior stuns lately have been pissing me off, though. but they might nerf them next patch anyways, which seems justified.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 2011-01-02 at 05:58 AM.

Hunters get the rogue beating.

They used to lolown us now its everyone lolowns them...

MIND YOU, my first toon EVER (in vanilla haha) was a hunter, so its like, eh kinda bad times for them..

CAN WE GET SOME HUNTER BUFFS UP IN HERE? Oh wait, they're slightly buffing BM and MM but yeah.

also, wtb lock nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...