Need help with the Felhunter´s Spell lock

I cant do one 6 seconds spell lock no matter how much i try. I installed the addon AZcastbar so, anyone could tell me in what tenth of second do you push the spell lock to do the 6 secs??

When you achieve it, is it showed on the target debuffs? Any other advice to practice?

Thanks

Mate the 6 second spell lock you talk about is when you actually spell lock someone while they are casting.
    When you succeed they will be locked from that school of magic for 6 seconds !
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

let me better explane, its a 3 second silence, with a 6 second spell lockout if you do it while they are casting for example

a mage casts frost bolt you silence him

he will be silenced for 3 seconds, and locked out of frost for 6 at least this is what always happens to my arena healers when they get hit with it,

what you see on the debuff frame is the 3 second silence, you dont see the 6 second lockout on the enemy debuff bar, that might be were you are getting confused, but trust me they are getting locked out if you use it in time.

So, if i silence a mage when he starts to cast a frostbolt, lets say in the 0,6 sec of the cast, he wont be able to cast frost spells during 6 secs?

I thought that i had to silence him just in the end of the cast to achieve it..

you need to silence them during the cast time.
    But keep in mind, he is only locked out then of frost but he still can do fire or arcane spells.
    That is why silencing a holy/discipline priest is so fun, they hardly use any shadow spells and they can't heal at all.

Ok understood.. then i was doing 6 secs all the time and i didnt notice it at all.. Men, i am such a noob

Thank you all