Thread: Druids in PVP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Did the other team have a mage? Thats probably why you cant kill a druid, mages are so OP they are the new chuck norris

Quote Originally Posted by ProBubble View Post
    oh boo the f**k hoo.. overkill to actually make you sometimes not CC immune.. imo you should be silenced and unable to perform actions for 3 secs in between shapeshifting.. job done... balance restored and druids less op.. now to star ton Hpally's - remove bubble.. done.. now rogues.. higher DR on their stuns 6 in a row is plenty ty..

---------- Post added 2010-12-31 at 07:51 AM ----------

couldnt resist this..wanna check out a priest maybe? Do you knwo you can be sapped in dispersion? Wanna knwo that EVERYTHING is currently spellstealable/dispellable.. and lacklustre at that.. and if you are holy.. give it up all yoou have is the ability to have another 50% of hp for them to urn down in a second.
    I play a Priest, Warlock, Rogue and DK...just because someone disagrees with you and your misguided QQ doesn't mean that they play the class you are denouncing. Grow up, go to school, and for the sake of the rest of us please learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    And it's a fucking miracle people haven't been adapting to the fact that they've been able to do that over 6 years by now.
    The reason is simple : you can't adapt to that, a spammable anti-root snare make you uncatchable by most classes, every classes if you combine this with your other abilitys.

Deleted
    They suck roll different class.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxzoneyo View Post
    +1 [asfogfjgohhiujd due to limit of 10 characters]

There's a character minimum for a reason, and it's not to post gibberish.

User was banned for this post. -SB
    lol@ getting banned for that.. a warning okey but xD

Deleted
    Did you ever has sex?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    The reason is simple : you can't adapt to that, a spammable anti-root snare make you uncatchable by most classes, every classes if you combine this with your other abilitys.
    No. Root/Snare but especially Slow spamming works perfectly.

Deleted
    CC immunity, you say?
    Freezing trap
    Hibernate
    Wyvern sting
    Scare beast and other fears + horror
    Any stuns
    Sap
    Blind
    Cyclone
    Ring of frost (mages' favourite tactic: stand in the middle of it and cast)
    Dragon's breath (fire mage)
    Hungering cold
    Scatter shot

This is your CC immunity? It sounds like whining to me. You can also slow them with thing like upgraded mushrooms, ice trap, desecration (they can not break aoe slow effects). You can as well dispel enrage effects - savage roar and bear form enrage which increases total dmg by 15%.
    Some1 said something about direct and passive healing. Leader of the Pack got nerfed by half already (which must be annoying for dungeon/old raid solo-ers). Instant Healing Touch from Predator's Swiftness heals for like 10k+ (new DK strike is nice here), though they have to leave their form - it's the best moment to stun the druid while he* is in humanoid form. About +30% movement speed: DKs, hunters, mages (upgraded blink), pallies, rogues...
    Ah, also bubble and mage's ice (double for 99% of PvPers as they are frost) are neat too.

But. Do not flame me, I DO NOT think feral druids are completely alright now. They are viable for PvP, they have many tools, which is alright. The thing that is ticking people off is that every noob is able to own so many people with feral druid. Which is not alright. Everyone is like "apply bleed and forget". Blizzard was right, part of the bleed damage shall be reverted to other abilities. Every druid is able to respec and start bleedfest which IS NOT the point of being a feral druid. This drives me mad since most of them are completely unskilled morons using the opportunity that dmg is high. Do you want examples? How many feral druids have you seen performing instant hibernate or soothe?
    Whatever. Personally I hope this spec will become more hard to play.

By the way, I pointed out "he" sometimes. I know we say ex. "somebody has lost their gloves over there" when we don't know the person's gender. But what do we use in pointed situations then? Yeah, English is not my native language, hopefully I was clear in my post.

Well this is how it works in arena feral isnt the greatest once you get past their initial burst and first 2 stuns you can win. ( from arena stand point)
    But the feral druid flag carrying is not an issue because you can chase the down, with any 2 people. How come to one complains about warrior self heals while they are carrying, that's truly crazy