Deleted

Almost won 27,5 Million

I had 1 digit wrong, im fucked up. really im pissed.

RNG gonna RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    RNG gonna RNG.
    Lysah I love you lol <3

dont you earn a pretty good sum tho if you have most number? a lot of lottery you earn amount depenidng how many number you get right; all but one would earn you quite alot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by HisaeDalv View Post
    dont you earn a pretty good sum tho if you have most number? a lot of lottery you earn amount depenidng how many number you get right; all but one would earn you quite alot of money.
    Yeah, but even if he won 30k, he won't be happy because he was so close to 27m.

Deleted
    yeah, doesent like 5 numbers get you a lot anyway :|?

Deleted
    no, i got nothing, yeah 20 euro's but thats not much, well guys, im drunk im going to bed, gn and for all the americans, have a good 2011

That sucks, bro. Just picture it, you could have been sipping fizzy juice while playing WoW on your top notch gaming laptop while relaxing on a deck chair right next to your fancy swimming pool in your million dollar backyard in your monocle and top hat. I feel for you... ;-;

15+ Year Old Account
    that sucks. at the vegas strip right now bringing in the new year. ill play q table in your honor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    That sucks, bro. Just picture it, you could have been sipping fizzy juice while playing WoW on your top notch gaming laptop while relaxing on a deck chair right next to your fancy swimming pool in your million dollar backyard in your monocle and top hat. I feel for you... ;-;
    I stood up this morning, not renmembering anyhing from yesterday, now i see this post and i know how i felt myself yesterday, fu :P

Cool story bro lol sorry about your loss though! One day, one day, I will win the Megamillions Jackpot!!! Mwaahahahahahahahah!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sorry D:

All better? o:

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing. Please watch the dates of the threads you're looking up. There's no need to necro an 8 month old thread.