Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    It may only be 200 dps, but over a fight lasting lets say 10 min. this turns into 120.000k damage.

So for the min/max player this is, no matter how you look at it, still better apperently. I'm not playing a lock myself but I know what min/max is. Blame Blizzard for not scaling you Felguard prop.
    120k over 10 minutes is still 200 dps... 120k isn't going to make much of a dent in a boss with 100m+ HP. The Felguard is still a cooler pet overall imo which is why if I were demo I'd still use him. 200 dps isn't going to make or break anything when you're doing upwards of 18k+

Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK View Post
    120k over 10 minutes is still 200 dps... 120k isn't going to make much of a dent in a boss with 100m+ HP. The Felguard is still a cooler pet overall imo which is why if I were demo I'd still use him. 200 dps isn't going to make or break anything when you're doing upwards of 18k+
    Your next gear upgrade will most likely "only" be a 200 dps increase, so why bother gearing up?
    You can't be a good DPS without getting as much as you can out of the class/spec.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Succubus: Lash of Pain. An instant attack that lashes the target, causing (208 + (0.612 * ($SP * 0.5))) Shadow damage. No cooldown. 20 yard range. 3% base mana.
    --Note that this is a shadow based attack, and is not mitigated by armor.

Felguard: Legion Strike. A sweeping attack that does the Felguard's weapon damage plus ((($SP * 0.50) * 2) * 0.264 + 138) divided among all targets within 0 yards, and also wounds the Felguard's current target reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 10% for 6 sec. Melee range. 6 sec cooldown. 6% base mana.
    --Note that this is a physical attack, and as such is reduced by the enemy's armor.

Whether or not this should be the case or not, succubus beats out the felguard by a little bit on single target.

Edit: The Felguard's AoE is much stronger than the Succubus's, however.
    you forget the lash of pain glyph Paul 25% more dmg is a lot for demo confronted with the incinerite 5% one since atm the incinerite procs are very rare (atleast for me)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK View Post
    You've clearly not seen many 1% wipes. As I say, your pet is going to be the most reliable source of damage in any spec, because it's fixed and is not going to mess up it's rotation. That extra 200dps is guarenteed, and I can assure you that you will loose more than that to loosing your rotation in fight mechanics. This actually means it's much more than a 1% increase in output overall.