Immolate and ISF

I've been curious as to how Immolate works with ISF.
    Does Immolate gain the haste benefit of ISF if ISF is active when you START CASTING Immolate, or does ISF also have to be active when the cast is over and Immolate lands?
    Please, only answers that know the answer to this question for sure.
    Thanks.

Tested it on a dummy but you should too. The haste even affects it after immolate is on the target. And that also means it loses the haste when ISF isn't up.

Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    Tested it on a dummy but you should too. The haste even affects it after immolate is on the target. And that also means it loses the haste when ISF isn't up.
    So you're saying that if ISF drops WHILE immolate is on the target it just... drops the extra hasted ticks?
    Not the answer to my question, but that's a tad bit odd.

It only gains the extra haste when ISF is active, doesn't matter when you cast it or refreshed it

i think he means if you cast a soulfire > airtime > cast immolate > soulfire hits target, you gain buff > immolate hits. is the immolate hasted or do you have to wait for the buff ?

Deleted
    Now i'm confused. So in what case do i lose the extra tick? If ISF is not active while casting Immo, or if ISF drops while immolate is ticking, or if ISF is not up when casting conflagrate?
    Cause i never ever thought that it can be else than option one. In fact, considering that immolate is 18 sec, and option 2 is the way of calculation, then no one on Azeroth has the chance to do it right, since ISF will fall for a millisec anyway.