Deleted

Damage Enhancement

Hello, i was a elemental shaman, but for pvp many people told me to respec enhancment because elemental is very difficult to use in pvp..
    I have respecced, but i see very low damage, with elemental i can crit 30k LB with Enhancement i can't make more then 9k LV in pvp...
    Is only equip problem, or have so low damage??
    how i can kil a healer or a paladin if make so low damage?? please help me..
    Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Shiverin View Post
    i can't make more then 9k LV in pvp...
    I assume you mean LB? Lightning Bolt? Anyway, LB is no longer Enhancement's biggest source in damage, last I checked. You get a lot of damage from auto-attacks (with Windfury) and Stormstrike/Lava Lash. It you can get (and keep) Searing Totem down, ESPECIALLY Lava Lash.

Your damage is more divided then as Elemental, but you do get the advantage of being less susceptible to interrupts and not having to stand still.

Deleted
    Think of the caster elemental spec as a way to do large amounts of damage with few spells that take relatively long time to cast.

Then think of the melee enhancement spec as a way to do large amounts of damage with many spells and attacks that individually are weak, but together becomes very strong.

You can't really compare the damage output of the individual spells when enhancement simply has more damage sources to account for.