Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terkis View Post
    The Maintenance Day demon.

Ultimate: DoS Storm: When torment is not enough, all hell breaks loose when the Authentication servers are a little slower than usual.
    Quarry:
    Political correctness is in style nowadays, therefore discrimation is not an option. Men, women, children, old, weak, blonde, crippled, anything is fair game.
    Using Warcraft as a weapon is both novel and sadistic, damn you for being so clever!

The last statement makes me hang my head in shame, I too pride myself on the equality stance. Touché!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to be the "puppet master" kind of demon. The type that would play people against one another just for the amusement of it, and hiding in plain sight within society by becoming someone important.

Of course, I'd have my nasty demon form to dispose of any people who come to close to discovering the truth, but I'd spend most of my time masked as a normal human being.

Chaos for amusement, it's the stuff demons live off of.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Moving to Fun Stuff
    My bad fuzzzie completely forgot their was a topic for that lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    I'd like to be the "puppet master" kind of demon. The type that would play people against one another just for the amusement of it, and hiding in plain sight within society by becoming someone important.

Of course, I'd have my nasty demon form to dispose of any people who come to close to discovering the truth, but I'd spend most of my time masked as a normal human being.

At some point, if we lock in battle, my feast of conscienceness of humans would allow me to feed on you also. You would be a quick victim number one in my book. How delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post

are you nyarlathotep because that is a very good discription of him.. it .. im not sure

I'd be the lowliest, smallest, weakest, crappiest, but funniest Demon of them all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    At some point, if we lock in battle, my feast of conscienceness of humans would allow me to feed on you also. You would be a quick victim number one in my book. How delicious!
    I'm a diplomatic demon... I'm sure we could work out some arrangement that would satisfy both our needs.

Unless you're just the crazy destroy everything kind. They're not easy to persuade.

are you nyarlathotep because that is a very good discription of him.. it .. im not sure
    I've heard enough of Lovecraft to know of him (And yes, that's the kind of demon I'm thinking of), even though I never read any of the stories. I wouldn't want to be 'the' Nyarlathotep, just my own kind of manipulative demon who's out to see people kill each other for shits and giggles.
    Last edited by Failmuffins; 2011-01-02 at 02:33 AM.

I would be a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneheart View Post
    I would be a woman.
    So a succubus? That preys on the souls of men?

i would just attack at random or attack when people are in high stress situations purely for the lolz
    Last edited by kracen; 2011-01-02 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amorganskate View Post
    So a succubus? That preys on the souls of men?
    I think he just meant a woman in general, a joke... and a true one at that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I'd be the lowliest, smallest, weakest, crappiest, but funniest Demon of them all.
    You would be my new number one victim then. I'm hungry and you're next!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo. /thread

lol a Daemon of Nurgle of course!
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    You would be my new number one victim then. I'm hungry and you're next!!
    Depends. Are we near any tiny little holes or cracks I can escape into? Are you weak-minded enough to be rendered completely incapacitated with laughter?

And naturally, I'd set out to befriend the stronger, smarter demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Depends. Are we near any tiny little holes or cracks I can escape into? Are you weak-minded enough to be rendered completely incapacitated with laughter?

And naturally, I'd set out to befriend the stronger, smarter demons.
    Clever, very clever. I wouldn't be so arrogant enough to use you as a pet. Bear in mind also that if you stay with me long enough your playfulness could easily malform into something darker and more threatening. You have been warned!

i feel i would be the only turely safe one here have no real body would render me unkillabe and if you kill someone im tormenting imight just go after you lol

youtube.com/watch?v=QNwCojCJ3-Q a zombie rather like in this video
    "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i can fly to escape combat. Most of the other demons posted here can't fly, so i would be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Well, i can fly to escape combat. Most of the other demons posted here can't fly, so i would be safe.
    I could always teleport after you... and watch out for flying ice shards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.