Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    I could always teleport after you... and watch out for flying ice shards.
    My fire could easily melt your ice. the teleport thing i would have to watch out for though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    lol a Daemon of Nurgle of course!
    Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours!
    Lolinternet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    My fire could easily melt your ice. the teleport thing i would have to watch out for though.
    My ripped and overly muscled torso would ensure you would admire it long enough for me to conk you on the head with one of my tentacles. You'd better wear a helmet in our up and coming battle.

I could always use both ice and fire...make an explosive with the two perhaps?
    Also...what TB said about fire vs fire elementals, ITS A MILLION FUCKING MAGICAL DEGREES!... in other words my fire but of course that plays the other way...
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-01-02 at 03:05 AM. Reason: new thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    I could always use both ice and fire...make an explosive with the two perhaps?
    Also...what TB said about fire vs fire elementals, ITS A MILLION FUCKING MAGICAL DEGREES!... in other words my fire
    Your ice would only preserved my adonis body long enough for me to think of a way to destroy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    Your ice would only preserved my adonis body long enough for me to think of a way to destroy you.
    Who said I would freeze you? I could simply shoot shards at you....
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw fighting, we should just team up, beat down Drudgery, then take over the world. We can fight afterward over who rules the world once its been taken over.

Screw fighting, we should just team up, beat down Drudgery, then take over the world. We can fight afterward over who rules the world once its been taken over.
    Yes... that will do fine with me.
    This explains a lot.

who needs fire and ice when you can your enemeies kill themselves

For the dark gods!!!!
    Last edited by Dartspluck; 2011-01-02 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kracen View Post
    who needs fire and ice when you can your enemeies kill themselves
    Too slow for me... besides I would rather watch them burn than go insane...
    This explains a lot.

Too slow for me... besides I would rather watch them burn than go insane...
    why not drive them mad by causing them to think thier burining

Quote Originally Posted by kracen View Post
    why not drive them mad by causing them to think thier burining
    It would do something for my boredom, but sadly, that is out of my power.
    This explains a lot.

All you'd see is a somewhat human shape at the foot of your bed, like a very dark silhouette. You can't quite tell if you're seeing it or not. As your eyes adjust to the darkness, you realize that someone - something - is indeed there, and although no eyes are visible, you are certain that whatever it is, it is staring right back at you. Into you. And you just stay there locked like that for what feels like hours, even days. You can't scream. You can't look away. God, you'd give anything just to look away, but you're frozen, held in place by the most terrible fear you've ever felt. The base and primal sense of utter helplessness under the unfeeling gaze of a predator you have no hope of even beginning to comprehend, much less overpower. After a time, you're not sure how long, it moves. Slowly, it raises a hand and draws a strange symbol in the air with an outstretched finger. You don't recognize it. The hand stops moving, and the arm is lowered back to the thing's side. For a few moments it remains still. Then slowly, noiselessly, it begins to move backward, gliding away from your bed. As it melts into the shadows, you finally feel alone once again.
    You have been judged. Judged, and deemed pure. You have received the Mark of Sanction, and will be spared this night.

You will be spared

This night.

Deleted
    BoomChickn and Axethor, you've both been worthy adversaries. I commend you both on your high intelligence and your aptitude for dealing with my Kung Fu tentacle technique. While you both are congratulating yourselves on my defeat. One of my severed tentacles slithers away, containing my essence and my future being.

In the end you fought the good fight, but ultimately fail in destroying me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    [COLOR="rgb(1, 0, 0)"]BoomChickn [/COLOR] and [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 1)"]Axethor[/COLOR], you've both been worthy adversaries. I commend you both on your high intelligence and your aptitude for dealing with my Kung Fu tentacle technique. While you both are congratulating yourselves on my defeat. One of my severed tentacles slithers away, containing my essence and my future being.

In the end you fought the good fight, but ultimately fail in destroying me.
    There is no escape... you will be found.
    This has turned into a RP...fun... which makes me wonder, did we half derail the thread?
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-01-02 at 03:35 AM. Reason: thoughts about derail
    This explains a lot.

Etna from Disgaea, obviously ! ^.^
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    There is no escape... you will be found.
    This has turned into a RP...fun... which makes me wonder, did we half derail the thread?
    I pray not! An excellent thread nonetheless!

Deep bloody red eyes, shimmering and leaving a trail of really smooth smoke behind.
    Horns, alot illidan-like.
    A robe. Just plain black.
    Spikes. Attached to my fingers. Able to slice people.
    When i would open my robe, thick purple smoke would fill the athmosphere, letting my victims blind.

Yes, i am mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

You guys are welcome to take this where you want it too, im enjoying all the talk on here with demon fights