Any good pvp rogue addons?

If there are any good ones let me know, im new to rogue

aesa if it still works...

Deleted
    Fortexorcist is nice, not the cooldowns part but the classtimers bars are pretty handy to track rupture / slice n dice.

Aesa was nice, but last time I used I got a million errors. I believe the addon is getting updated

Deleted
    dont think we need that many addons anymore the default ui is good

SliceCommander
    Tracks all our timers

I also use TellMeWhen. This one is great for all classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eizei View Post
    Fortexorcist is nice, not the cooldowns part but the classtimers bars are pretty handy to track rupture / slice n dice.
    I personally keep everything on ForteX disabled, sans the secondary splash. However, the cooldown timers are great.

For other spells, you can use Rogue Power Bars - it's customizable so you can add/remove buffs/debuffs on yourself/target; change priorities on the bars (so that SnD is always on top, or Crippling Poison is always on bottom), etc.
    The only Rogue Baroness

Deleted
    - TellMeWhen : very customizable addon ! I use it to track cooldown, to show an icon when skills are ready (and only in combat) and to show MY deadly poison (5 icons : one for each stack, just like the combo points)
    - RoguePowerbar
    - PowerAura : an aura dedicated to recovery

Deleted
    im playing without addons. Default>everyting else imo.

DRtimer, classtimer, Quartz, powerbars, afflicted, gladius, powerauras.
    would be easier if you could be a bit more specific for what purposes you need addons (pvp?pve? arena? to see ur buffs etc? ..)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue Power Bars - Organised timers on anything a rogue could wish for ( I find these easier to keep track of than the ForteXorcist bars, but they are fine as well.)
    Combo Point Redux - Just makes it so much easier to track your CP
    DoomCooldownPulse - A nice reminder when something comes of CD

why do people want so much rubish cluttering their screen for pvp :S make it as minimalistic as possible imo,
    Bartender,omniCC,BF,Xperl or any unit frame, Castbar, interupt bar, gladius, is pretty much all you "need"