Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    sub will always be weak with the high res unless blizzard changes something with backstab and hemo. . . survivability is good though

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Unholy DK can solo a healer. Arms war can solo a healer. Mute rogue can solo a healer. A good Enh shammy can solo a healer.
    Sub does need a buff. Def.

Dunno if anyone has said it yet but I think a blue once said something along the lines of "What's the point in taking a healer to 2v2 when they can't stay keep them selves alive in 1v1?"

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Dunno if anyone has said it yet but I think a blue once said something along the lines of "What's the point in taking a healer to 2v2 when they can't stay keep them selves alive in 1v1?"
    Makes sub look pretty bad. :O

Deleted
    blizz doesnt balance arround 2v2 anymore=/
    tho, no healer should have an advantage over a double dps team. it should be equal.
    also, you should never let 2 dps'es ever bash your healer. thats why CC exists-> offensive/defensive
    would be pretty unfair if the healer could just outheal 2 dps'es
    but indeed you shouldnt be allowed to take down a healer straight by dps, thats why we got CC.

on topic: yes, sub needs a small damage boost
    Last edited by mmoc45e9d7f6b9; 2011-01-04 at 03:33 AM.

Of course, but the point being why would you take a healer to a 2v2(or more) if they can't keep them selves alive, nevermind the rest of the team. Out-healing two people is probably too much yeah, they should be able to handle one person, at least until they go oom(which if you're doing enough damage they will sooner or later), else there would just be no point.

Deleted
    Of course, but the point being why would you take a healer to a 2v2(or more) if they can't keep them selves alive, nevermind the rest of the team. Out-healing two people is probably too much yeah, they should be able to handle one person, at least until they go oom(which if you're doing enough damage they will sooner or later), else there would just be no point.
    yh thats exactly what i mean sorry if i didnt explain very well. bad thing is ive seen alot of classes kill the healers. but sub just doesnt have enough burst to get em down
    like Curoch said.

Ive understand what you mean, that's why under these circumstances ive change to Mutilate and trust me you will notice the difference. Sub doesn't have that much DMG out of ShD.